[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SP500 Generational Top
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: sp500.jpg (191 KB, 1489x545) Image search: [Google]
sp500.jpg
191 KB, 1489x545
Could this analysis be right?

Could this combination of the US's debts and deficit combine to lead to a long slow decline over our adult lives leading to a total fucking wash out of investing in equities?

Is Warren Buffett's promised route to wealth about to fuck us over?

Are we about to be fucked over by the baby boomers not only on house prices, on college loans, on job prospects, but also now, as a final kiss goodbye, on destroying an entire lifetime's investments?

If so, where the fuck is there to go? What is going to happen?

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/SPX/DmsM79VJ-SP500-Bearish-Outlook-Close-to-forming-Generational-Top/
>>
Youre pretty much saying 'CAN I PREDICT THE FUTURE'
>>
>faggot draws a bunch of lines on a picture
>OP believes the imaginary lines
your dumb
>>
>>1057943

/thread
>>
>>1057827

You drew a bunch of lines on a chart, lined them up and think you have modeled the perverse reality of the world markets?

Give me one reason why the world markets WON'T be expanding?
>>
>>1057827

>fibonacci

for every example you show me of fibonacci lines working I can give you 10 examples of them not working at all.

the same can be said of all technical analysis.
>>
FUCK

Danv says it must go down..

That literally means its a bear trap

FFFFUUUUUUUU
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.