[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /biz/ so what are your expectations on the future of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: the big short.jpg (40 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
the big short.jpg
40 KB, 640x360
Hey /biz/ so what are your expectations on the future of the economy?

Im just a college student here but I havent been taking any loans because I dont know how, so I just pay off my tuition with my part time job. is this stupid?

Anyways I just watched the movie, the big short and it kind of opened up my eyes to these things. I realized how many of these people who thought they were big shots because they worked for these wall street banks and than at the end of the movie literally thousands of these people lost their job in one day. It just makes me kinda hopeless. That whole movie explains that the economic collapse was based off of bank fraud, and the only reason the bank is still alive again is because of more bank fraud. So what should I even expect in the future of the economy?
>>
Debt is slavery. Learn it well, learn it young.
>>
>>1056899
so i shouldnt take loan?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.