[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we did it bros. we held strong through the crash and things are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1429564204218.png (327 KB, 964x771) Image search: [Google]
1429564204218.png
327 KB, 964x771
we did it bros. we held strong through the crash and things are on the up.
>>
>the crash
The crash? You think that was the crash? Oh boy
>>
File: 20160121_401.jpg (174 KB, 868x799) Image search: [Google]
20160121_401.jpg
174 KB, 868x799
>>1054946
Dont get too optimistic yet.

We've yet to see any oil producer defaults, and theres a high probability of venezuala defaulting.

Also, There is a decent chance of The euro crisis erupting again, if those economies are, in fact, contracting.
>>
>>1054953

question:

when we start to see some oil producers begin to default, it will rattle the market, but wont this be good news as the writing will be on the wall that price of oil will go up as less companies around to pump it out of the ground?
>>
>>1055102
>but wont this be good news as the writing will be on the wall that price of oil will go up

Yes and no. If US producers go bust, the US will be buying higher prices not selling higher prices, not to mention that there is always contagion risk from producers defaults and any sovereign debt defaults that would no doubt ripple through the economy.

Honestly, no one knows whats going on.
>>
File: 23556731554634.jpg (80 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
23556731554634.jpg
80 KB, 427x640
>>1055102

So lets say "Shitter Oil company A" Defaults.

Shell, Exxon, Chevron, BP, ect. will buy that shit up.

So remember in 2008 where the financial sector lived, but the biggest companies got bigger?

That's what's about to happen with oil companies. The big companies will still pump wells as long as its profitable.

There wont be a decline in oil, just in the amount of oil companies.

This one shouldn't need bailouts or govt. interference though, but I can only judge this on the fact the crash doesn't seem as bad currently.
>>
>>1054946
>we did it bros
Smart people aren't cheerleaders for the market, either bull or bear. Only retards care about short term movements in any direction.
>>
File: lolol.png (117 KB, 277x273) Image search: [Google]
lolol.png
117 KB, 277x273
>there are people
>right now
>on 3x leveraged inverse ETF positions against the S&P 500

Never. EVER. Listen to ZeroHedge except for comedic value.
>>
>>1055244
> stopped clocks are always wrong!

Permabull please
>>
>>1055244
permabulls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9EbPxTm5_s
>>
>>1055244
>told my dad market was going to turn around and to just use leveraged inverse etfs to day trade with.
>he still thinks he knows better than me and shushes any opinion i have to offer
>he preaches "trend is your friend" "dont buy stocks that aren't doing well"
>tfw this morning my upro holding i got for $43 shot up while his spxu holding cost him around $30k

faggot shouldn't be so quick to write me off.
>>
>>1055248
>listening to Cramer
top kek
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.