[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we need a new /biz/ group. who's in?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1444394506741.jpg (668 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444394506741.jpg
668 KB, 1920x1080
we need a new /biz/ group. who's in?
>>
fuck off /biz/
>>
Make a group on TOX. Easy to use and secure desu.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>1053489
can we organize a pump and dump?

anybody down?
>>
yup, either you have real experience and konwledge and post, otherwise lurk and stfu. Can't stand these " I have $200 and want to turn into $1 lillion by next week, what do? I'm 13."
>>
>>1053489
old one's just fine since you left senpai
>>
>>1053990
hello SEC/FBI
>>
>>1055667
you guys didn't even accomplish anything or make money so how can you say that it's "fine"

we need a better group with actually smart people who can get shit done
>>
>>1055668
im not
>>
>>1055688
I think we made a fair amount of organizational progress this week considering the origins and demographic of the group.
None of us are pros. The aim is to combine our efforts and help each other improve and I think it's a bit naive to expect to find experienced and profitable traders with so much free time that they're both lurking chans and willing/able to coordinate with internet strangers.
With that said, I did find the volume and quality of your shitposting pretty impressive if not exactly constructive. Wish you the best of luck friendo.
>>
>>1053990
But I already pump and dump your mom every night.
>>
>>1055737
>this week
wtf group are you even talking about. i'm talking about the group that started when this board was made. i don't even know if they're still a "group" anymore. i wasn't part of that group either or whatever group you're talking about. anyways, we need a group of actually competent people to network and get the gears moving
>>
I'm down. Ps. I'm not a robot.
>>
>>1053990
just submitted a tip
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.