[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I work for General Motors as a data analyst. How fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 433x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 433x334
Guys I work for General Motors as a data analyst. How fucked am I in the coming recession?
>>
>>1051768
Strong probability you'll lose your job along with a fuck ton if other people.
>>
>>1051768

It's not a fucking recession.

You all are dumb as fck.
>>
>>1051768
Just remember how well that 0% effective tax rate worked out for you, the employee -when they fire your ass to maintain stakeholder confidence :^).

Do you feel 'lifted' yet?
>>
>>1051795
We're "peddling fiction".
>>
>>1051768
not very - data analysts are in high demand at them moment

if GM lets you go then go work elsewhere... if you're not likely to get a reasonable payoff from them letting you go then jump ship now and get a payrise
>>
>>1051886
This. I was a data scientist at Accenture. Casually put out my resume between projects, and got two offers in 3 weeks.
>>
>>1051768
You are going to lose your job.

You will not get fucked if you buy gold ahead of time.
>>
>>1051768
I'd say you're pretty secure. Even if you lose your job, you have good prospects as a data analyst.
>>
>>1051768

Dude... losing your job is the best thing in the world. If you play your cards right, you'll get free government assistance and not have to do shit for awhile.
>>
>>1051768
>General Motors
join a union and milk it, the when you have the magical 5 years experiences switch up on them
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.