[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On a scale of 1-10...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 439x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 439x550
How happy do you guys feel right now?

Do you guys feel fulfilled in your lives?
>>
>>1051506
6.5/10
The other 3.5 are making me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE really badly though.
>>
I never feel happy. But at least I'm not in pain. I'm just numb.
>>
>>1051506

Which is very happy? 1 or 10?

I'm 80% in cash, so very happy now. 8-D
>>
File: under pressure.jpg (74 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
under pressure.jpg
74 KB, 768x1024
4/10

My unemployment is running out and they're challenging giving any more to me because I'm taking night classes while putting off working as long as possible. Applied to a retail job today after not working since July.

Worried about money but just don't want to work, I want to go to school full time but I also don't want to be in debt hell forever.

sssssssssssssssdfsdfdfdfdfdfdf
>>
>>1051545
Doesn't last forever buddy
>>1051554
10 is happiest
>>
>>1051556
Hey just get some student loans man.
As long as you don't get a shitty degree from an expensive school, you'll pay it all back very quickly.

Besides if my nigga Bernie gets in office he is going to erase all of our debt and give us free college and shit.
>>
>>1051574
He'll erase debt? How the fuck?
>>
Don't remind me how unhappy I am pls :(

Fulfilled? HAH.

I'm not giving up yet, though. Feels liberating knowing things can't get much worse
>>
I'm financially secure, but my dad is sick, and it's scaring the shit out of me, because he's my only friend and family left and my business partner.

The money means very little to me right now
>>
>>1051556
Hey me for 3 months ago. Just keep doing what you're doing with unemployment. Don't know how it works in your state, (Oklahoma fag here) but as long as y"our classes don't interfere with you finding a job" you should be fine. That's how I did it anyways. After realizing fuck the oil field, I'm now going to school full time for comp Sci.

Keep your head up pham ,':^]
>>

I have a pretty good attitude.
>>
>>1051574
No please dude, he will destroy the economy that way. Do not vote for him no matter how good it sounds. The money he "erases" will be taxes some way or another or will lead to a shithole country.
>>
>>1051506
8/10 Have a new job that pays really well, but seems like a significant portion is going to be boring shit that doesn't even improve my resume.
>>
5/10
I'm depressed and I don't know what to do to get out. It happened 3 years ago too and I don't have the determination this time. All the people I know have moved to a different place for college and I will go there too this September and hope for the best. I need new friends who will study with me or I'm never going to get that damn degree
>>
>>1052469
>start college
>find a study group
>>
4/10. I have a stable life and will be getting a $7hr/raise soon once I get a certification but I cant seem to shake a few issues. I still remain socially awkward and lack confidence, and I keep dwelling in the past and missed opportunities. Hopefully more money helps me forget my troubles
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.