[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to practice with stocks for a while. What online stock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1404242590171.jpg (108 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1404242590171.jpg
108 KB, 1680x1050
I want to practice with stocks for a while.
What online stock simulator would you guys recommend?
>>
They all work the same, just choose one. What a worthless question.
>>
You really are a loser
>>
>>1051444
It's called a pencil and a piece of paper. With it, you're not limited to any stupid system and can trade anything that you want to.
>>
>>1051590
this desu
>>
I guarantee you're not thinking about stocks the right way. There's no way to "practice" because it's all luck. The only thing you can do is trade as infrequently as possible so you minimize fees.
>>
>>1051692
It's not really all luck though.

If it were then people would not earn a consistent living doing it.
>>
>>1051444
personally I used investopedia when I was finding my feet with trading.

As usual I disagree with the haters. I did some incredibly stupid stuff when I was practicing with fake money, and keeping track of it helped me see what didn't work.
>>
>>1051444
stocks going up = company raising cash
stocks going down = company spending cash
>>
File: dealwithit3.jpg (84 KB, 960x915) Image search: [Google]
dealwithit3.jpg
84 KB, 960x915
Ok m8, let me give you a tip. Fuck the simulators.

Go make yourself a TD Ameritrade account, drop in the money you've been saving for the past year or so, invest in a 3x leveraged inverse ETF in any or all of the following areas
>oil
>china
>S&P 500

You will literally triple your money
>>
Ignore everything in this thread and buy Ethereum
>>
>>1051692
Just use Robinhood,bam, no fees.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.