[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drop Shipping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: cat on unicorn.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cat on unicorn.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
Have any of you jabronis gotten into drop shipping? Would like to hear some peoples' stories, and any helpful information or resources would be appreciated. Just starting to look into all of this myself.
>>
Ur 10 years 2 L8 M8
>>
It's kind of cute how there is someone asking about this every few days.

GUYS I JUST THOUGHT OF A NEW IDEA! I SELL STUFF ONLINE BUT HAVE SOMEONE ELSE DEAL WITH THE INVENTORY! WHY HAS NO ONE THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE!? I'M GOING TO BE A BILLIONAIRE!
>>
>>1050024
I certainly don't think it's a new idea. Just wondering if any of you guys have done it, how well it worked out for you, etc.
>>
>>1050030

it will be very hard to compete on ebay/amazon as most of the Chinese sellers (who you will likely be buying inventory from) are selling there and you will not be able to beat their prices.

you can try making your own online store via shopify or the like but this will require money to spend on advertising your store (better to choose something very niche specific in this case)

either way it will be hard to find something that many people are not already dropshipping
>>
This is all I do, B2B, all day every day. Ive posted in most of these threads but everyone seems to think they can do everything online, and my advice doesnt apply. So, hi
>>
>>1050068
bro i get you but most of us dont work for some company to do this, we all live in basements , i once tried international b2b with the possibility to make a clean million of one trade , turns out it was nigerian scammer in some other african country :/
>>
>>1049982
I once did it for a like a year with phones, earning about 30-60 dollars per smartphone. Good days I sold up to 15 bad days like 5.

It was very good money but constantly having to chat and communicate with the retard buyers and no English china men got on my nerves and I stopped.

Now I'm NEETing on my savings and trying to create a new business
>>
>>1051722
What are you looking to create
>>
>>1050068
Go on, out of curiosity
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.