[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have until August to make $5000 It needs to be made legally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1451512813829.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1451512813829.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
I have until August to make $5000

It needs to be made legally and I don't have a car

I live in New Hampshire and I'm in college

Is investing in stocks or whatever worth it? If not, what are my options?

Thanks
>>
BUY ETHEREUM
U
Y

E
T
H
E
R
E
U
M
>>
>>1047468
I'll pass on Ethereum
>>
>>1047467
I'm in your boat, I need to make 10k for some medical procedures by summer.

There are really high returns in puts/calls (options), but unless you're a quick learner and really motivated, good luck.
>>
>>1047516
>>1047467
Get jobs
>>
>>1047467

1) Invest what you have right now in some quality kneepads.

2) Suck 5000 dicks for $1 per dick. The dick market is very strong right now, so I don't think you'll have much trouble finding clients.

3) Collect $5000.

Simple stuff there OP. Good luck.
>>
Cruise ship. Bad pay and hard work, but you'll be able to save $8,000-12,000 in six months depending on position, and you won't need a car. Americans and Europeans never stay because of the pay, but the companies don't want to have only Filipinos and Jamaicans attending guests, so they're always on the lookout for Americans. Disney Cruise Line, Carnival Cruise, Royal Carribbean.
>>
I know how u can make that in one night
>>
>>1047516
Get 'bama care.
>>
Sell plasma. If you do it twice a week from now until August you can make about $2,100. That will mean you'll only have to make $2.9k.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 400x600
>I need to make $____ by ____.
Enough
>>
Find a house with no bin on bin night (highly likely on holiday).. voila.. 10k a week if you're good. Alarms are another thing, gotta know how to disable em ;)
>>
>>1047467
If you could invest in stocks to make 5k, you wouldn't need 5k. Get a minimum wage job on campus. Try the dining hall. At $7.25/hr, assuming you work from Feb-July you could make close to 5k working full time. Elect no tax witholdings - you won't pay much anyway and you can come very well within your goal.

What sucks is that you have to go to college and work full time, but hey, you asked.
>>
>>1047467
>>1047516

>>1047566
this.
get a fucking job anon.
>>
Thankfully you started this thread. When I woke up this morning I was gonna ask almost the same question. The only difference my question was, "how do you make $100,000 USD by August, stocks or something?"
>>
>>1047467
Ok. I know this comes up a lot but you should strongly consider sucking penis for money. It's not as bad as it sounds OP good luck!
>>
Get a job, plus matched betting.
>>
Try robbing people at knifepoint.

If that doesn't work, I recommend sucking 50000 dicks at $0.10 per dick.
>>
Recycle computers and electronics. People pay you to pick them up. Disassemble them and sell on ebay or local scrap yard. It can be done while watching tv. Make a Craigslist ad.

Appliances too. Microwave magnetrons sell for 20 to 60 bucks on ebay.
>>
sell plasma
become a medical donor
get a job at mcdonalds and save
go door to door and spray paint numbers on people's steps for money?
Shovel snow door to door, rake leaves, weed people's yards.
Sell sperm if you have a college education
Rob people
>>
Here's what I do for easy cash on the side.

1. Find someone (family/friend/roommate/etc) that has a sam's club or costco membership.
2. Buy a case of water (40 bottles for ~$3 in my area), A bundle of white T-shirts, and a Black marker/sharpie
3. Write "water $1" on T-shirts
4. Keep that case of water in the trunk of your car or keep some in your backpack
?????
Profit

I make between $15-20 a day between classes.
>>
>get job
>you have like 7 months
>thats like 714 dollars a month to make

tada!
>>
>>1047467
I made $3000 grand from Beginning of May until August last year, working maybe 10-15 hours a week with a commission sales job.

If you work 35+ hours on commission sales from now until August you will easily make over 5 grand.
>>
>>1048607
>>keeping plastic bottles in the car during summer
>>giving your customers cancer
>>sell them cancer drugs
>>??
>>profit
>>
>>1048625
It's a double win for me.

A-anon, you wouldn't be trying to divulge all of my trade secrets, would you?
>>
>>1047467
Become a prostitute.
$5000 in 8 months is 625 a month.
Charging $50 for services, you would only need to suck a dick 13 times every month till august.
Another suggestion is to get a proper job.
>>
>>1050155
>$50 for services
What a fucking scam don't listen to him OP.
Suck dick for $1
>>
>>1047467
Invest in knee pads...
>>
Become a forklift operator or construction worker
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.