[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, anons, should I quit my job or let myself get fired after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
Hey, anons, should I quit my job or let myself get fired after recieving a week and a half of notice because I told them I won't be able to work enough hours?
My dad said I should write them a letter asking to switch jobs from deli to carry boxes outback or something, but honestly I feel like it's too little too late for that right now.
In all honestly, I've ranged from being a great employee to being just an okay employee so I don't feel entitled to much.
Is it unwise not to be an unscrupulous grabber of all I can get right now?
Is it dignified to ask for a new job elsewhere in Kroger?
Should I care?
>>
>>1044998
What you do there doesn't matter. Kroger is a dead end job un less you're working at corporate, managing distribution, you know, the important jobs.
>>
>>1044998
How old are you? Is there a reason you wanna be at kroger vs any other grocery store?

Wouldnt hurt to ask if they have any alternative jobs you could do there, but you can get a basic grocery store job anywhere pretty easily so wouldnt sweat it too much.

Just be real clear on what hours you can do upfront.
>>
File: very skinny.png (393 KB, 546x733) Image search: [Google]
very skinny.png
393 KB, 546x733
>>1045069
>How old are you?
>Is there a reason you wanna be at kroger vs any other grocery store?
Closer to home, despite higher paying alternative grocery stores.
>>
File: wink tattooo.jpg (269 KB, 729x912) Image search: [Google]
wink tattooo.jpg
269 KB, 729x912
>>1045051
>working at corporate, managing distribution, you know, the important jobs.
How do I get into that?
>>
>>1044998

I worked as a deli clerk at Kroger for 3 years while I was in college. Are they not letting people transfer that easily any more? And out of curiosity why don't you like deli? All dat free meat and cheese bruh.
>>
>>1045099
>And out of curiosity why don't you like deli? All dat free meat and cheese bruh.
You're not supposed to eat on the job. Supposedly you can get fired for it. Even if that weren't the case, I don't personally trust our sanitation methods.
And even if I did, I'd still rather pick up boxes out back.
>>
>>1045103

>You're not supposed to eat on the job. Supposedly you can get fired for it.

I reckon so, but my manager was a student-turned-townie, and all of my co-workers were students, so my deli was chill as fuck.

I understand not wanting to do it I guess. At least if you worked on unloading you wouldn't have to deal with customers. Every time a customer came to the deli to ask where some random shit was in the store I'd want to go off on them about how I don't know where shit is because I'm stuck behind the counter all day.
>>
>>1045081
Go to college
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.