[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this guy know his shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: oleary-main.jpg (522 KB, 850x1000) Image search: [Google]
oleary-main.jpg
522 KB, 850x1000
Does this guy know his shit?
>>
No.
>>
>>1044353
he'll run for Prime Minister next election. I don't think he's Trump tier though.
>>
Yes. He knows how to exploit entrepreneurs by staking them and taking a huge cut of their profits indefinitely. Some of these people would be way better off just getting a loan from the bank.
>>
>>1044353
He sold some shit website and pocketed $300m.
>>
>>1044353
What would make you think he doesn't? He has, by all definitions of the word, "made it".
>>
Is this the "faces you want to punch" thread? Oh, my mistake...
>>
>>1044353
Sage
>>
I like Kevin, he's a smart guy. I don't think any points he's making is really wrong and our economy is gone to shit anyways

He knows how to make money, not on the scale of Donald Trump, but I think he won't go to as many extremes as him either (like the muslim banning, etc). He's reasonable and the country needs reason
>>
>>1044353
He can't be in politics. He likes to get spanked by underage girls.

Proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIXER_yZUBg

Also, take this shit to /pol if you must.
>>
>>1044353
Isn't that the rich guy from Annie?
>>
File: 1452976856029.png (911 KB, 782x1156) Image search: [Google]
1452976856029.png
911 KB, 782x1156
>>1045453

GMO is the dumbest fucking catchphrase since "part of a balanced breakfast". Giving dumbshit like this an outlet makes me cringe. This is almost as bad as the anti-vaxxer bullshit. This is why we need a purge.
>>
He's running for the conservative leadership apparently. Bonus, he's half Lebanese and was is from Quebec, so he already has some voters that usually shun the Cons.
>>
>>1044353
Yes
>>
>>1044353

Yes

But he has no empathy. He is 100% savage. I think its okay in business to be 80% savage, and 20% caring sympathizer.
>>
>>1045453
what a fucking cunt

fuck that girl
>>
>>1046831
cuck detected

being 100% savage will return the most profits to shareholders

you will never be a CEO
>>
>>1046831
Empathy is for mothers, nuns and whores. Not for man.
>>
>>1045453

I hate this. Mainly because this girl is too young to be doing protests, speeches, debates, etc. It is blatantly obvious that she has been heavily influenced by her parents to do this and basically become a voice for some movement.

Kevin on the other hand just irritates me. He sucks the corporate cock daily and loves it. Fuck both these people and fuck you for posting it.
>>
>>1046878
>He sucks the corporate cock daily and loves it.

non corporate faggot detected
>>
>>1046882

Autarky master race. Self sustainability is best and corporate greed gets in the way of progress.

>2015+1
>Not tending to your garden to cultivate natures nectar and become a self sustaining, Übermensch god who don't need no corporate moms to supply you with hydrogenated dogshit

Fat faggot with pleb palate detected
>>
>>1046890
Because you made your own computer, right, senpai?
>>
>>1046896

>Not using the library

And besides, the world would be better without computers.
>>
>>1046898
You are using the library sponsored and paid for by the evil corporations?!?
Why can't you be coerent, senpai?
>>
File: plebspls.jpg (24 KB, 320x241) Image search: [Google]
plebspls.jpg
24 KB, 320x241
>>1046890
>wasting time farming when some cuck it mexico will do it for nothing

Self sufficiency doesn't get you jet skis anon, Why would you limit yourself in this technological era to such a shitty life and not experience some of life's greatest joys?

Don't delude yourself into thinking you've achieved some higher standard of life, you're literally at fiefdom tier living.
>>
>>1046904

>All libraries sponsored by corporations.

lol
>>
>>1046908

Keep being a consumer, you'll never make it.
>>
>>1046908
He is just a little kid that killed his first rabbit yesterday (with the help of his papa, of course). Pity him, but don't forget to ignore the undeveloped child.
>>
>>1044353

He makes millions each year and you post on an image board. Do the math.
>>
>>1044639
>extremes as him either (like the muslim banning,
>muslim banning,
>extremes

kek
>>
>>1046863
this. ceos would eat their children if it improved share value
>>
>>1044353
yes

his lecture to college kids was pretty good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwn1ADDkJYM
>>
>>1047040
>ceos would eat their children if it improved share value
dayum that is savage
>>
>>1045453
this girl lying so bad, she has been coached . i wonder who her daddy is that is pimping out his own daughter for the cause
>>
>>1047664
thats because you can always make more children. Children are just overgrown sperm .
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.