[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1452788075901.jpg (39 KB, 500x684) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452788075901.jpg
39 KB, 500x684
So I'm about to start investing my money that I earn to generate capital or just basic monthly revenue. Even if it's just a few cents.

My first investment idea is to take a portion of my weekly paycheck and invest into solid dividend yielding stock and use the money generated from that to play some faster moving 2$< stocks and hopefully get some cash off that.

My other idea was to just hold on to that money generated from the dividends and continue to invest in less risky stocks to make more yield.

And finally, I could just invest my money into a index fund and take out what I get later one.

I'm not too sure what would be best for poor fag here but I'm almost certain in my financial state it would be best to invest in index funds.

What would be a better platform for poorfag by the way? I am already signed with TradeKing but I feel as if there are better options out there.
Any suggestions /biz/?
>>
>>1043114
So yea, I have about 20K and get about 400 euro a month. That's just rotting away in a bank.

My plan was to put it in an index, but I'm pretty scared about the crash meme. It would be a shame having to wait the first few years after the crash to make up the lost money. So I will wait till summer, if it hasn't crashed then I will probably invest.
>>
>>1043772
>>timing the market

Also dividends are dumb. Invest in profitable companies and selloff to cashout earnings
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.