[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Way to earn money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Hello guys. Let me introduce myself. I am going to start studies on Animatronics and Robotics in my shitty country (so If I do any mistake in English feel free to correct me, but it's not my native language so don't be mad ^ ^). The problem is I need money for my studies and I can't work full-time job, because of school. In vacation I'm going to work but it can not be enough. Also I don't have familly so I can't take money from them (you know one of the shitty story about home abuse, shitty life etc. but it's not about it). So I am on my own. I was thinking a lot to answer question "How can I earn money?". At the moment I'm thinking about making website with adds and trying to get people clicking in the link or buying cheap stuff and selling it with higher price. Do you guys have any ideas what's the best way I can earn money or how to get people click my webiste? Is any of these ideas good?
>>
Oh also I want to add that I don't need a lot of money. 300$ per month will be enough.
>>
you selling to local people? try to spam local message boards and news sites
>>
>>1041878
I was thinking about selling by the internet. You know I buy something cheap and sell it with higher price on selling sites. But I will not earn really that much and I can lose, if no one buy it. Maybe u know what I can buy cheap and sell with a lot of higher price?
>>
i don't know if it will help you, but maybe you could take a look at this page and find some different ways to earn extra $, or perhaps more than an extra->
>netbusinessrating com

if you are seeking for the commons ads, search in google Adsense and take a look at it.

good luck mate, (you can correct my english too Biz/ )
>>
Suck a thousen million bucks for one dick each.
Profit
>>
>>1041900
Thank you m8, but I don't have problems with finding ads. I am wondering more about how make people to go in my website :). I will check this web.
>>1041901
I have dick already :/
>>
File: 75b24c7c001f091750eb56c7.jpg (26 KB, 300x214) Image search: [Google]
75b24c7c001f091750eb56c7.jpg
26 KB, 300x214
Checked that web, didn't find it helpfull
>>
>>1041810
I'm working full time and in school for chemical engineering
>>
>>1041931
Well good for you
>>
>>1041920
hello, same guy here!, if you are looking for ppl traffic you could see some offerts on FIVERR, that offers some diary traffic to your website

it is only a though so you can make business with other companies that focus in views flow

bye!
>>
>>1041931

how is that possible? i just don't buy it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.