[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And the winner is...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1452746837919.png (759 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1452746837919.png
759 KB, 640x1136
A metalhead/skater.

https://www.instagram.com/thisguysthelimit/
>>
why, oh why do people insist on showing everyone their instant wealth?
>>
>>1041474
Because it's the law. Very few states let you hide your identity when claiming.
>>
>>1041482
Nonsense, you don't have to. You can even give a false name and still claim.
>>
photoshop isn't hard
>>
If this is real (doubt it), this guy's gonna be dead within a month, I guarantee it.

But I'm very curious to see how this pans out.
>>
Fake and gay.
>>
>>1041454
that is one of the worst photoshops ive ever seen
2/10
>>
>>1041482
>>1041501
You can set up a trust and have the trust claim the winnings.

>>1041504
This. The statistics around lottery winners are scary. You're like 100x more likely to be murdered (especially by a close family member).
>>
>>1041524
>You can set up a trust and have the trust claim the winnings.
I'm almost positive a lot of states *require* you to be there in person and have your name (and maybe photo) released to the public. Which is fucking retarded.

But you're right about the 100x more likely to be murdered. It literally is somewhere around 100 times more likely to get murdered, assaulted, extorted, etc.
>>
>>1041454
i am making fake copy right now,

thanks for the barcode california fagit
>>
>>1041537
Enjoy getting raped in prison after trying to cashing it in, because that guy in the OP faked it.
>>
File: 17a.png (440 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
17a.png
440 KB, 600x596
I seriously thought I was gonna win...
>>
>>1041621
so did 292,201,338 other people
>>
>metalhead
Im glad to see someone from our tribe won. Hopefully he uses the money to bring more European bands over on tour and set up more American festivals other than MDF
>>
>>1041528
>hire private security with my new mega millions
>disappear for a few years to a country where no one knows me
Wow, so hard to survive!
>>
>>1041454
Lol. Hes gonna wind up murderd within 2 years. Screencap this bitch

Literally the worst type that could have won
>>
>>1041631
Those are the odds not the amount of people playing. Your odds remain the same no matter how many people play. It's based on your odds of hitting the exact numbers
>>
>>1041454
Jesus won! Woooo!
>>
>>1041454
There were three winners. One in California, one in Florida, and one in Tennessee.

TN winner lives in my town, I'm so jelly.
>>
Hookers and Cocaine !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
>>
>>1041528
>>1041635
You have to show up but you are allowed to wear a mask or costume.
>>
>>1041528
Lots of shitty states do. The same ones that take more taxes out of your winnings. In good states you can set up a trust or an llc to accept it and you can have the "public head" of the trust or llc go to the claim. (like your new lawyer)
>>
>>1041809
it's da joos
>>
>>1041454
If this is real then im pretty happy it fell into the hands of an idiot. A lot of smart people will surround him and take his money from him bit by bit
>>
anon leads to corruption. You must show who you are so no one can rig the lottery.
I mean they probably still can but it's a little harder.
Plus it's not that bad if everyone knows get over it. people will forget in weeks, no one will recognize you.
If you worried about friends and family fuck em if they go crazy.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.