[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /biz/ I saved up 200.000 euro, what is the best way to use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Hey /biz/ I saved up 200.000 euro, what is the best way to use it to make more?
I'm into renting rooms as of now but I'm sure I can use what I have saved up to make more
>>
>>1037170
are u euros really so poor you count your money to the thousandth place??
>>
>>1037170
$200 really isn't that much.
>>
File: e2.png (6 KB, 142x142) Image search: [Google]
e2.png
6 KB, 142x142
>>1037170
switch it to usd and wait 3 years. boooom! headshot!
>>
nobody?
>>
File: 318150ferrari-f430-03.jpg (387 KB, 2788x1216) Image search: [Google]
318150ferrari-f430-03.jpg
387 KB, 2788x1216
>>1037211
buy an obnoxious car, Ferrari F430 or something

contact businesses that you think might need advertisement on the street

tell them you can drive it around at a crowded place with their huge fucking logo on it

charge them a lot

don't take this advice
>>
File: californiaxbox.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
californiaxbox.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>1037218
Like this
>>
>>1037218
>>1037225

Good luck with that buddy. I've been on lamborgini's waiting list for 5 years now.

The people that can just show up and say 'here's 500,000$ get me a nice car' have to have family or referrals, or be a dealership that sells it for 1 million.
>>
>>1037263
Who said you have to buy a new one? An older model will attract attention as well. You can walk in a dealership and buy a used one just fine.
>>
How much can you earn with that?
>>
>>1037270

sure if you want to pay 2 mil for someone that cost 500k last year or 250k for something worth 75k
>>
>>1037349
Don't worry about that. If you wire me the money, I'll wire you 50% of the profit being made per month in the first two years.

Serious reply: Do I have to chew it out for you or what? Find out yourself. Check how much such a car actually costs (to keep it running as well), look at rivaling businesses etc. etc. Personally I wouldn't ever do it though if I only had $200k.
>>
>>1037211
Don't hire a financial advisior.
Learn about investing, stocks, index's, etf's, etc.
You can also try real estate or starting a small company.

You will always risk losing your money
>>
Buy a weapon and prep your anus for the war between migrants and your people
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.