[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Credit Score
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: foto_no_exif (25).png (483 KB, 2572x1402) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif (25).png
483 KB, 2572x1402
Guys, over the last month, my credit score jumped by about 100 points and now i have an 846 (pic related).

holy fuck what do i do
>>
What can you do?
>>
>>1036176
take out huge loan at lower interest rates
>>
>>1036162
Please read the credit secrets bible.
http://dropcanvas.com/zpf5p

You can wait, or you can seize credit agreements while rates are low. and achieve the thick file.
IMO its better to have and hold than to wait and see.
>>
>>1036184
That's it?
>>
>>1036247
that's what boils down to yup. but make sure its many many loans.
mortgages
auto
personal
CCs
all for Base rates
>>
>>1036278
So it's a point system to encourage people who they know will pay, to spend more money.
>>
>>1036192

Thats her virus link
>>
>>1036289
Its a points system that gauges the quality of a mutually beneficial arrangement.
Its up to you what you do with the money, but you've got access to probably around 100k+ in new liquid purchasing power. what you do with the money however. You can choose to spend it or invest it.

Speed is a factor in deal making.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.