[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I make money the long and hard way? A lot of money,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: the_wolf_of_wall_street_2.jpg (905 KB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
the_wolf_of_wall_street_2.jpg
905 KB, 3072x2048
How can I make money the long and hard way?

A lot of money, not just have 2 million or something like that when I retire.

Did I fuck up by spending 2 years in mechanical engineering?
>>
hedge funds, private equity, venture capital and tech start ups are your best chance to make it in the top 0.01%
>>
>>1035651
suck 2 million + 1 long hard dicks
>>
>>1035651
This is the most retarded thing I have read in 5 whole minutes, and I've been on /biz/ for the past 6.

Give us a background of your skills, connections (family, friends), finances, general location, and aptitude. Without hearing all that, your only possibility is to learn coding and make the next big thing (even then you're fucked because 90% of successful startups come from bored trust fund kids or good coders with connections)
>>
>>1035651

>not just have 2 million or something like that when I retire

but that is the long hard way?
>>
>>1035651
You went through two years of university and NOW you want to change? Are you sure? I don't think so.
>>
>>1036137
That joke is already old.
>>
>>1036155
Do you (and OP) mind if post here?

My skills are pretty basic and common, I'm something like a handyman.
I have some connections,like I know some police officers,doctors,and people with a high income
Finances- about 30$ and 0 income
I live in a country located in the middle of europe.
I have pretty good physical skills( I did some hard labour in my teens) and some 'great' communicative skills (worked in a job that i had to interact with ~200 people/day
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.