[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woah /biz/ I just realized We pick stocks like women pick men.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (31 KB, 332x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
31 KB, 332x200
Woah /biz/ I just realized

We pick stocks like women pick men. We try to buy low sell high, women try to go after men they see with a lot of potential growth and value
>>
>>1034716

The fuck are you talking about? No they don't.
Women buy proven successes and sell if something fucks up.

They buy high and sell low, Anon.

There's a reason you don't hear people asking for a Winona Buffet's portfolio.
>>
>>1034744
Shit you're right.

Alright never mind lol
>>
>>1034744
oh shit OP was making sense but this makes sense even more
>>
So alot of Women have apple shares ?
>>
>>1034744
OP does have a point.

Look at zuckerbergs stupid looking wife. You think she could pull a billionaire? No, she got her claws into him when he was a horny jewish nerd in university.
>>
File: do women really like men.jpg (91 KB, 1284x217) Image search: [Google]
do women really like men.jpg
91 KB, 1284x217
>>1034744

Came here to post this tbhfamsmh.

Women usually just want to cash in once a man is successful, not help him get there.

And if he loses his status, she's gone.

Sorry, but this is how it is, with rare exceptions ofc, but we have to speak in generalities here.
>>
>>1034716
None of you dickbeaters know what you're posting about.
>>
>>1035164
welcome to /biz/, enjoy your stay
>>
>>1034716
>>1034744
Neither Anon is wrong. Women just aren't any better at picking than we are.
>>
File: 1451296552984.jpg (19 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1451296552984.jpg
19 KB, 413x395
>>1034744

>There's a reason you don't hear people asking for a Winona Buffet's portfolio.
>people asking for a Winona Buffet's portfolio.
>Winona Buffet's
>>
>>1034716
>>1034744
I disagree. I think that most people are like what OP said: they go for the very lowest and affordable thing they can find, yet they will try to bump it up like it is the best thing in the world.

Guy has a gf who is a major sloot:
>She's my precious little angel. She makes my world go round. I don't know what I'd ever do with out her

Girl has a bf who is a douche and general piece of shit:
>He's such a kind and generous person. He's protects me and makes me feel like no other girl in the world

It's insecurity, brah. People are unsure of the decisions they made, and often times when they slowly come to realize that the decision was shit, they try to justify it. Meanwhile, those who actually invested in something that was high quality never really complain.

In short, the golden rule of business BS 101 (for me) is that the more it's advertised, the shittier it is.
>>
>>1035289
Best post ITT
>>
>>1034716
Holy shit /r9k/ stay in your own damn board
>>
>>1034744

Nailed it
>>
>>1035324
Second best post ITT. Though I would wager that most /biz/ anons are robots as well. Business fags always seem like the most bitter and angry and faggoty people you meet IRL. Would explain all the frogs as well
>>
>>1035324

No one from r9k would say this >>1034716

they'd say this >>1034744
>>1034765
>>1035137

and they'd be right.
>>
>>1035289
Not really bro.
>>
husbands love the wives
and the wives love the children
>>
>>1034716
>>>/r9k/
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.