[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have good resources for starting and expanding a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 600x411
Does anyone have good resources for starting and expanding a small business?

Too many things out there feel like Jews shilling their products and no actual information.
>>
>>1033763
Thats too vague for us to help
>>
>>1033783
all right.

1 person operation to start until I get things off the ground but questions like
How much should be in reserves, how much I should be expecting to pay on top of initial capital and cost of goods. When to hire a new employee, when to seek out financing and how much based on current and projected revenue. Incorporation, legal steps to start.

Anything along those lines could help
>>
>>1033763
What do you do?
>>
>>1033873
Make bougie ass wine
>>
>>1033809
Go to the library and browse their small business section. Pick out 1 or 2 books that look useful and read them.
Then look for a book on taxes and read that.
NOLO books are really good imo.
>>
>>1033883
Rad! You have a vineyard and all that shit?
>>
>>1033891
No it's locally sourced non-grape wine for extra yuppie points
>>
if you're in the US check out sba.gov, they also fund smaller local offices that offer services for people.

i'm going to check out my local one this week to see what services they offer. they have orientations every few weeks that show off the services they provide.

in my situation i'm curious how and when i'm supposed to make my business into a legal entity and how to manage all that type of stuff. been an app developer for a while now and figure i should do it myself rather than continue making other people rich.

i can report back if that would be appreciated.
>>
>>1033885
>>1033937
Perfect. Good info. I'd be interested in what you learn.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.