[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MFE Careers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1ba2e57[1].jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1ba2e57[1].jpg
10 KB, 200x200
/biz/ what kind of career would a Master of Financial Engineering prepare me for? I've read all about them on university websites, but they never actually say anything concrete about what people do with the degree, they only list corporations that graduates wind up working at.
>>
You maximise share price by having the perfect balance of debt and equity, maximising growth potential.
>>
>>1033110

What's the difference between this and an MBA? I know MBA paired up with an engineering degree gets you an extreme amount of money.
>>
>>1033167
The MBA doesn't teach nearly as much of the higher math and computational methods as an MFE. Having an engineering/science degree is basically a prerequisite for an MFE
>>
>>1033110

risk analysts, mostly. structuring was common 10 years ago, but there aren't as many of those jobs now.
>>
Bump because I'm looking to pursue an MFE.

Doing a double major in data analytics and finance to get my anus prepped (local uni doesn't offer fe).
>>
Why are you this shit.
You're not thinking about the future properly at the right time.
WHY did you choose to persue this degree when you don't even know where it will lead to, did you do ANY research whatsoever?
You're fucking retarded son, don't expect much riches in your life because being this retarded means lots of shit.
>>
>>1033406
Holy shit, you're really autistic. I'm not pursuing the degree yet you moron, which is why I'm researching it. I have a degree in physics
>>
Bunp
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.