[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY BOTHER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1429901492704.png (313 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1429901492704.png
313 KB, 700x700
>trying to find the most employable college/university qualification
>not realizing the economy is shit and the jobs just aren't there

2016 goy
>>
>>1032731
yeah killing yourself is the best option, I totally support that
>>
>5% unemployment rate in the US
>"Jobs aren't there"

>Everyone I know who majored in stem had nice internships and a good job upon graduation
>"Economy is shit"

I think the problem is with you being a lazy sack of shit that keeps blaming external factors rather than the economy.
>>
>>1032731
>>1032785
This senpai. Everybody I know is getting jobs now. It's great. You must be doing it wrong.
>>
>>1032823
Srsly. Every 5 years it feels like the economy is only getting better. If people aren't able to find jobs now they would literally die out in any other time period.
>>
>>1032731
>not realizing the economy is shit and the jobs just aren't there

I was just on the job market in December. Got 2 offers in 3 weeks. Data Science is where it's at, son.
>>
>>1032785
People never want to take responsibility for the actions

Also, these lazy sacks of shit tend to be so self entitled that they expect somebody to give them a job when there are more qualified people out there
>>
>>1033076
I just don't get the "there's no jobs so I'm a NEET" where there is literally 5% unemployment.
>>
>>1032833
Degree in data science? Or CS major?
>>
>>1033109

Well, there is always going to be 5% that says 'I will live off welfare you cannot make me work' then blame job market.

Anyways, unemloyment isn't that low, once a neet has no job for certain period of time he is discarded from the unemployment numbers
>>
>>1033111
Masters in Physics actually.

I seriously don't think your major matters as long as you know R/Python and can do stats.
>>
>>1033109
those are some Obama numbers - shifted to lower paying, shittier jobs and much more part time action thanks to ACA
>>
>>1033113
Incorrect. 5% is the healthy amount of people in between jobs. There's shitloads of limits on unemployment that stop lazy sacks of shit from getting it. You are thinking about disability checks that lazy fucks abuse.
>>
>>1033169

Well look- the disability claimers are also not counted in unemployment, right?

The people that spent $250,000 on student loans in women's studies degrees and now work at mcdonalds do not count.

But they will cost taxpayer 250k$ each when Hillary is elected and clears their debt
>>
>only counting people getting looking for work benefits count toward the unemployment numbers
What load of fucking shit is this?
>>
>>1033178
>The jobs arent there
>Know tons of people who had no problem finding a job graduating mid to low tier university in a country with higher unemployment especially for young adults than the US

Nah you people are just lazy.
>>
>>1033180
I'm not complaining about that I'm just bitching about the shiftiness of underreporting unemployment figures
>>
>>1033109
>>1033113
>>1032785
>>1033169

5% unemployment.
you keep using this phrase, but i do not think it means what you think it means.

fkin stem nubs dont understand economics

only about 55-65% of the population is actually employed at a given time in the US.

OPs got a vague, but valid, point and whining at his whining just makes reddit seem more appealing.

>>>no everybody can live were theres career track options fuckface.
you sound like somebody who hasnt been looking for work w/o experience since b4 i was potty trained
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.