[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any forex traders here? I just blew up my live account for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (96 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96 KB, 750x1334
Any forex traders here? I just blew up my live account for the 2nd time. Still trying to cope with the loss

ITT: General Forex discussions and psychology
>>
>>1030416
started reading a book on forex, I feel most of the 66 percent who fail are dumb fucks who gamble and no nothing about forex.
>>
>>1030416
where you bought at, price is already like 2 SDs from the average, so trying to sell there is literally burning money. it's going to be extremely hard for price to be 3 SDs below average, while it's easier for it to revert back to at the most 1 SD below average.

>not knowing how to read TA
>>
>>1030416
my condolences. keep the faith, anon.
>>
>>1031263
Is it worth pursuing as a side source of income? Is it a system that can be beat for steady profits or is it basically gambling? I'm interested in learning about it to make some money on the side but I've seen that it is just a sucker gamble but I've also seen that people have made steady income from it. I'm willing to put in the time but I want to make sure I won't lose my ass
>>
As with any financial instrument its all about risk management. Only invest what your happy to lose. Stop losses dont always work so you need to watch the market like a hawk while your position is open.

Finally learn your markets. You knew volatility was up you took the punt.

Learn but dont dwell on your loss and move on to the next opportunity.
>>
not a good time to lose your account.24/08/15 was a good time to lose your account or 15/01/15
>>
>>1031635
I mean, if you can beat the banks, by all means go for it, but you have to understand major banks hire people to make money for them on forex. These are best of the best.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.