[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to deposit $32k into a Bank without them sending a CTR or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: faye.png (3 MB, 1424x2098) Image search: [Google]
faye.png
3 MB, 1424x2098
How to deposit $32k into a Bank without them sending a CTR or me accused of structuring?
I feel like that it's not enough to for them to give a shit but I want to be safe

I got the money as payment for helping my father fix up a house over the last 2 years and I don't want to pay taxes on it
I know he could give me $14000 as a gift tax free
How can I do this without seeming suspicious?
>>
Do it slowly over 3 months 9k at a time.
>>
>>1030381
damn thats longer than I anticipated
Is weekly too suspicious?
>>
>>1030405
>10k per month is a required report. IRS may or may not get it but FBI will, to prevent laundering.
>>
>>1030410
Oh, I didn't know that the criteria was per month
>>
>>1030420
I wish I knew this as well. The only thing that happened so far was my bank calling and asking me a few questions for compliance reasons.

I have nothing to hide, I've just been keeping my money in cash vs using a bank, but since I was moving to a less safe location I had no choice but to move it to a Bank. Hopefully I don't questioned anymore.
>>
just pay your taxes. if that is all you made, your taxes will be close to zero, and if you have another job, you can afford it
>>
Not OP ofc but kind of related.

My parents have saved up some money for me for school in some Canadian meme fund for school. Now they got like $12k they want to transfer. How do they do it effectively?

Do we just visit bank and tell them we want to transfer it to another account?
>>
>>1032844
Link the bank accounts. One of my accounts is linked to my mother's and we can transfer between accounts without any issues.
>>
>>1032866
I don't want to have a joint account tho. Is there an easy way to transfer this $12k?
>>
would depositing it in 2-3 different banks also work?
>>
>>1030341
Thanks for the bounty OP!

https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/How-Do-You-Report-Suspected-Tax-Fraud-Activity%3F
>>
Pay your taxes.
>>
>>1030341

Don't sweat it. Your parents can give you 1million or something over your lifetime tax free.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.