[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i got caught selling weed on paypal and they limited my account,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: Saul_Season_4.jpg (156 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Saul_Season_4.jpg
156 KB, 600x400
i got caught selling weed on paypal and they limited my account, someone fucking ratted me out

kinda scared they're gonig to tell the police, but how can they prove that shit?

fuck man i'm scared, should I live my state?
>>
paypal doesn't care if you're selling drugs, the only issue is if you live in a legal state in which case you'll get fined for tax evasion

really as long as it wasn't a lot nobody is going to care, regardless if you are contacted by an investigator don't say anything unless in the presence of your legal counsel
>>
>>1029838
who ratted you out. why did they rat you out?
>>
>>1029936
i dunno, someone who bought from me, i was doing average 50 transactions per week with the paypal card swapper thing with my iphone on campus

someone went home and must have called paypal and told them what i was selling
>>
>>1029982
How dumb are you? Why not just take cash only like any normal fgt out there.
>>
>>1030065
being able to accept credit card for weed was the reason i was so popular

still, you guys think i'm pretty in the clear? pp isn't going to file a claim with polos?
>>
>>1030134
I don't understand if they want to snitch on you, then why not snitch to the police.
>>
>>1030065

OP thought accepting cash meant "leaving a paper trail" so he opted to leave behind electronic system logs instead.
>>
File: nicolas-cage-crazy-300x242.jpg (14 KB, 300x242) Image search: [Google]
nicolas-cage-crazy-300x242.jpg
14 KB, 300x242
>>1030134
>still, you guys think i'm pretty in the clear?
>selling weed accepting credit card

no man we don't, we think your're fucking FUCKED
>>
>>1029838
>selling weed on credit
(laughing bitches)
>>
File: Soap.jpg (39 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
Soap.jpg
39 KB, 400x500
Looks like you fucked up, OP.
>>
File: tumblr_mgshbfHoFX1qgpfkso1_500.png (163 KB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgshbfHoFX1qgpfkso1_500.png
163 KB, 500x254
lol paypal wont do shit they only care about chargebacks, unauthorized transactions, underage accounts etc, i hacked someones paypal 3 days ago and sent myself $2,400,withdrew it to my bank, paypal limited my account and i phoned them up and said my account had been hacked and played dumb, got my account back with neutral balance, paypal is a massive company they dont give a fuck and there security is a joke.
>>
>>1029838

could be another dealer fucking with you op
>>
>>1030272

Can you do that for me? I need some money, can you transfer money to my account?
>>
>>1030291
lol whats in it for me?
>>
>>1030335
a blowjob
>>
>>1030340
sorry but im asexual.
>>
>>1029838
depends on what happend how much how long etc etc but i got caught once they froze my account took the money i never got it back and nothing happend.
>>
>>1030134
maybe you sold to an undercover
>>
>>1030448
it's fucking weed nigga, who's gonna come to a campus to try to find small-time pot dealers fkn idiot
>>
>>1030421
Imagine sucking yourself off then.
>>
>>1030453
>>1030453
undercover paypal employee i meant, sent to investigate the suspicious high rate of transactions
>>
>>1030453
it was probably another pot dealer trying to step on your game
>>
>>1029838
Somebody probably called customer service trying to get a refund chargeback and that you cheated them so they limited your account.

Also unless you're super verified I'm pretty sure you can only do a certain amount of credit card transactions a month with those devices.

Call PayPal and ask them to unlimited your account.

Also stop selling weed this way. Because your obviously having to withdraw money from your bank account to reup which is even more suspicious if you ever did get investigated.
>>
>>1029838
It doesn't matter and I honestly wouldn't worry about it. Let them go to the police, it doesn't matter and the police will probably go after them for possession long before they go after you.
>>
>>1030518

paypal doesn't give a fuck. they make money off of you making money. as long as they have no reason to believe you are breaking their tos they won't ever sniff up on you.

i know bc i make serious dosh with adult stuff, which is explicitly against their TOS.
>>
>>1030607
yeah that's why i started using paypal, i read a lot of places that paypal doesn't give a shit unless BUYERS COMPLAIN about your service or items, then you got mad problems

i never expected someone to fuck around with paypal when they themselves bought fucking weed dude
>>
File: 1398289143427.gif (180 KB, 422x274) Image search: [Google]
1398289143427.gif
180 KB, 422x274
>>1030521

Ding ding ding ding.
>>
baka sam if you are serious you need to step your paypal game up, especially if doing illegal shit.

VPNs/proxy's don't work with paypal because they can detect it and will limit your account. You need to buy a VPS ($5-15 dollars a month) and route your traffic through that since it has a dedicated IP. Next, you need a disposable credit card with direct deposit to verify the account/retrieve funds.

just some tips for next time
>>
Good job you degenerate, enjoy your criminal record.
>>
>>1029982
nobod ratted you out. did paypal actually say "you are selling weed?"
. Either your account was flagged because of suspicious trades or the cops are watching you and told paypal. also this
>>1030065
Havn't you seen any drug movie ever? You keep that shit on the downlow. I bet some parent found out.
>>
grow up. how can they prove the payment was for weed?
>>
>>1033302

How can paypal prove it? With OP's conviction, no doubt.

Anyways, OP, so stupid.

Some kid swiped his mom's credit card, get caught by his mom, mom called the police.

Run fast and and run far
>>
>>1029838

better start lawyering up.
>>
>>1029838
Maybe next time you'll only accept bitcoin like a real gansta
>>
>>1029838
well posting about it on 4chan wont help
>>
>>1033948
Exactly. That guy makes sense.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.