[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo /biz/. I've always been interested in stocks and I used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Socks.jpg (24 KB, 450x323) Image search: [Google]
Socks.jpg
24 KB, 450x323
Yo /biz/. I've always been interested in stocks and I used to watch a few of them but I was never able to buy them since to make an account I need to put in my SSN and my parents don't trust websites that need it. So, I've been wondering,

How much money should I save up and put into my first stock?

What should I use to buy them, since I know some of them have pros and cons.

Should I start with Penny Stocks?

Any tips on what I should and shouldn't do?

Thanks guys, I'm not sure if I am able to post this thread as well so I'm sorry if I'm breaking any rules.
>>
>>1029454

NO. Penny stocks is where people a lot older and smarter and richer than you slaughter people like you.

Try to find a new trend, and capitalize on it, or short a bubble
>>
>>1029459
Okay. I only said penny stocks since one of my friends said I should start there but I wasn't sure. Thanks for the tip.
>>
>>1029462

Look- the market is going great. Everyone is making money hand over fist- the only question is how long can this continue until the correction occurs, and when it does, how bad will it be.

People have been making money like that for 8 years now- the fun will end soon, and the market will correct
>>
>>1029462

If you want free money, short Chinese futures

Chinese futures is junk worth 1% of the current price.

China market collapsed already,
>>
>>1029467
I was thinking about it after reading what had happened. But so far I've only been lurking the threads and watching prices. I don't have an account anywhere to trade, buy, or sell. What do you recommend?
>>
>>1029467

Depends how much money you have.

Knowing how to play with the big boys means whatching stocks is a full time job- if you don't have the time for that, because you run your own buisness, whatever, ok.

Most of the players in this space are people that either got filthy rich as a stock broker or someone that sold their company for 100 million and is now throwing around huge bets...

Anyways, my bet is that there will be blood in the street in china soon-
>>
>>1029473
I have 1k saved up for stocks if that's enough to begin with. Plus I finished HS and I don't have a job right now so I'm free all day.
>>
>>1029479

No, it's not.

It's peanuts- even if you get lucky, and make 10% off your Chinese future bet today, that's 100 bucks.

You can make more than your best case scenario as a trader by getting off your ass and working.

You work hard and get as much capital as you can and then you invest hard.

Stay out of the market. Really. People like me will chew you up and spit you out.

If my bet pays off, I make a million bucks- you make a hundred.

Do you understand? Figure out some kind of business, and run it really hard.

What you have is enough capital to figure out a business, buy some inventory, sell it...
>>
>>1029483
Seems legit I guess. I'll probably watch them for a few more months and save up. They're pretty fucked up right now
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.