[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you only had this chart to look at, would you go long or short?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (42 KB, 1417x495) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
42 KB, 1417x495
If you only had this chart to look at, would you go long or short?
>>
>>1026460
Neither because it doesn't alloe me to invest intelligently nor does it allow be to study the fundamentals of what I am investing in. I'll put my money in bonds and a small portion in commodities, thanks.
>>
>>1026460
long
it's easier for price to make a new high than it is a new low
>>
I'd wait to achieve the low of .40 again, and then look on a longer term graph to determine if it's a bargain or not.

If the stock is old enough, the 2008 lows are a good guide.
>>
File: 1451556122257.jpg (179 KB, 560x373) Image search: [Google]
1451556122257.jpg
179 KB, 560x373
>>1026460
>i just watched the big short guys!!!1
>>
>>1026484
So you would short? Im asking what you would do NOW
>>
>>1026460

Long because positive slope.
>>
>>1026614
NOW he wouldn't do anything but monitor, you aspie. Feeling the unquenchable need to act immediately is suicide in stocks.
>>
the major reversal probably happened for the right reason because the price has held. I'd say long, but chart analysis makes up like 10% of my decision making process

fundamentals should be 90% of any trade
>>
>>1026625
Well, he obviously didnt read my question. I asked where is this chart going NOW up or down. His answer is he thinks its going to go down to 0.4
>>
on closer inspection, this is the ethereum chart, you fucking faggot

why are you doing TA on cryptocurrencies?
>>
>>1026683
I wasn't doing TA I was exploiting the wisdom of the crowd. You lot were doing TA on my behalf
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.