[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice on getting in conntact with clients.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1430615943045.jpg (156 KB, 384x549) Image search: [Google]
1430615943045.jpg
156 KB, 384x549
Hello biz I have a drone photography company in Sweden and I am pretty lost.

I have a few Ideas about who might be interested my main problem is I have no idea how to (formally) contact them and establish a relationship. Anyone have any ideas?
Do I just email them and ask if they're interested or what?
>>
>>1026385
Everyone is trying to do drones.
>>
>>1026388
Could you describe what you would do in my place?
>>
Read trumps "art of the deal" it's a storybook, but he illustrates how he goes about cold calling people in an average day.
>>
>>1026407
Can we not use the Trump meme please?

So you think it's a better idea to cold call them rather than email or what? Should I try meeting them face to face too?
>>
>>1026408
Every customer has a different approach that works for them.
Call them and ask them what would be the easiest way to contact them with further info.
Appointment for demo
Address for Pamphlet
Phone number for a phone meeting
Website
This is all outbound marketing

You also need other inbound marketing. Pamphlets, Ads in relevant periodicals, spam, email list etc...

remember to test your audience, you never know what you're clients might be. but they do.
>>
>>1026385
Sounds stupid, but really just talk to them. You will get experience and start to see common types of customers and know how to talk to them.

Give them a feeling that they are special. I just got this to know, because I started a short time ago a business by myself and so I have to talk with customers.
>>
contact realtors, ask for face to face meeting about improving their listing qualities with drone pictures.
where i live drone pics are market standard for listings over 2 million
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.