[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10k with nothing to do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Photo0171_001.jpg (264 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Photo0171_001.jpg
264 KB, 1280x960
Greetings biz. I currently have about 15k in my savings account that I will be spending next year. I was wondering if I could do anything with about 10k of the money that would safely net me some extra money by next March. My alternative is just letting it sit for a year...

Pic related, it's my cat.
>>
Yo man what's it like having a cat? I'm thinking about getting one... any tips?
>>
>>1026333
Only
Trips
>>
>>1026333

Locate a reasonably priced vet in your area, get it fixed. Stick with wet food, feed it to the cat twice daily. Dry food isn't necessary. Buy a cat tree and some toys to preserve your furniture. Try to keep it inside if you can.
>>
>>1026333
>>1026337
Not him but I want to get a nice cat but I'm worried about taxoplosmosis. Aren't cat owners concerned with that?
>>
>>1026333
your cat will be 10 times more fun if you give it 2 five minute play times before and after work- when you see fat retarded sloth cats that is when people don't give them any attention
>>
>>1026342

Wash your hands after cleaning the litterbox. Problem solved.

Also, 2 cats that get along is best setup.
>>
Yeah it sounds pretty sweet to have a cat, maybe two... I just feel the whole single guy with a cat vibe is kinda creepy to girls... maybe I'm overthinking that? That's whats been holding me back.
>>
>>1026348
>I just feel the whole single guy with a cat vibe is kinda creepy to girls

Why would it be? They probably would want to pet the cat and play with it.
>>
>>1026348

As long as you act like the cat is your bro and not your baby/lover, no one cares. Just make sure you don't let it stink up your house. Also, adopting from a shelter is likely to get you a good deal in terms of shots and fixing the cat plus it will score you extra points with chicks who like animals.
>>
File: OrientalnikockaPHRAYA.jpg (396 KB, 567x425) Image search: [Google]
OrientalnikockaPHRAYA.jpg
396 KB, 567x425
>>1026351
>Just make sure you don't let it stink up your house

Do cats even smell bad?

I want a cat like pic related btw.
>>
ITT: Cats

Going back to the title of this thread. You should invest in more cats and maybe a couple dogs so you can start your own pet store
>>
File: you_can_choose_to_be_rich.jpg (12 KB, 163x235) Image search: [Google]
you_can_choose_to_be_rich.jpg
12 KB, 163x235
>>1026333
>>1026348

Liability not an Asset.
>>
>>1026664
https://kat.cr/usearch/Rich%20dad/
Just posted this in another thread, but yeah. Kiyosaki is awesome.
Spend on assets that make you money. But OP if you want it by March I don't think that you'd be into rental properties
>>
>>1026356
Litter box
>>
>>1026342
If you're from the US there is a 99% chance you've already been exposed and have developed immunity. You can get a blood test to confirm if you're super anal
>>
File: book-covers-rich-woman.jpg (34 KB, 260x385) Image search: [Google]
book-covers-rich-woman.jpg
34 KB, 260x385
>>1026664
Erroneous, not all assets attract wealth in the form of money or directly.
Kiyosaki's business partner was his cat and gave him a boost in negotiations.
Pretty sure the cat also played a role in attracting his much hotter and better than business at him wife.
>>
Would a 1 year TBill be worth looking into?
>>
>>1026664
people with pets are healthier and less stressed-it is an investment in your well being
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.