[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey biz I MAKE ABOUT 15 k a year,get free healthcare, food and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1451853876957.jpg (30 KB, 640x434) Image search: [Google]
1451853876957.jpg
30 KB, 640x434
Hey biz
I MAKE ABOUT 15 k a year,get free healthcare, food and housing. Should I even try to make more money or just coast off the government? I have no skills or savings in my mid thirties.
>>
File: question mark.jpg (18 KB, 579x760) Image search: [Google]
question mark.jpg
18 KB, 579x760
>>1025801
>I have no skills or savings in my mid thirties.
>>
>>1025802
Sorry, I mean I am in my mid thirties with no savings or skills.
>>
>>1025804
Yes I know. That's what I was scratching my head at
>>
>>1025811
Oh, I just never did anything. I play vidya and smoke weed but with gov benefits I figure I make 50 k a year. No debt, no kids or wife. I was getting bored and thought about trying to get a law degree but wasn't sure if it would be worth the effort considering the government will let me coast through life
>>
>>1025801
You should develop a skill while the government pays your bills.
>>
>>1025819
I know, but I don't see why if all my needs are met. It seems risky and I hate taking chances
>>
>>1025828

If the government stopped paying you, what would you do?
>>
>>1025839
Crime, I guess.There are no opportunities anymore and jail would beat homelessness. There are tens of millions like me
>>
>>1025801
I get that you get all this free shit out of my pocket, but where do you work that you make the 15k?
>>
Stealth Bernie Sandberg thread
>>
>>1025899
I wait tables, been doing it for 15 years
>>
>>1025900
I am voting trump for laughs, I know full well the benefits will never stop due to the demographic shift and eradication of the middle class. The poor are a massive voting bloc now that will give anyone power that feeds us and keeps the lights on.
That's the great thing about leading poor people, I really don't need much more than an internet connection and food but if you upper middle class types went broke you would probably commit suicide
>>
>>1025903
Can't you move up in the waiting business i.e. go from Denny's to Outback or something?
>>
>>1025908
Nah, it's sort of a dead end. But you make enough to get by. I work at a decent Mexican place
>>
>>1025801
What country is this? Will this government aid last forever or does it depend on something?
>>
>>1025949
America. You can live pretty well if you stay poor.Tons of programs that will care for you cradle to grave. I have never had to actually pay for food, I have been or wic or snap my entire life
>>
>>1025954
As a female with a kid it would be much easier. Can you even get Section 8 housing as a man?
>>
>>1026020
Oh yeah. I work and since I am serving I hide my income. My only bill each month is for I internet, my subsidized health care pays for my medical weed, Obama gives me 263per month as a tax credit for I surance
>>
>>1025842

Pls kill yourself so there is one less parasite leeching off the rest of society
>>
>>1026022
Why? I want to stay alive this is the best I can do. The more people the greedy rich drive into poverty alongside me the more money we as a bloc can vote
>>
>>1026024

You poor victim, it's eveyone else's fault that you're a pathetic piece of shit that can't do anything but wait tables at 30 years old. It's sad that parasites like you can have equal voting rights and can vote to take other people's property. Its also sad that you feel so entitled to other people's money like its their fault you are a waste of space.
>>
>>1025801

How did you managed to get welfare in the first place? I reckon you didn't just go to the welfare office and said "Hi I would like some welfare plz kthxbye".
>>
Fuck this dude, I BUST MY FUCKING ASS OFF to make my money, and this year I'll be paying 50k in taxes (I made good money but I pretty much nearly every day of last year to it).

FUCK YOU IDIOT. people like you are the reason I want to commit tax fraud
>>
>>1026077
Programs are everywhere. It's not one central thing, you get a network of benefits
>>1026093
I don't.even know you, motherfucker. Enjoy working yourself to death in the only life you will ever get. I work maybe 25 hours a week and have a home and pretty much everything I need. Nothing you can do about it aside from eventually getting caught by the IRS and being ruined. Nothing.
>>
File: 1449242921598.png (119 KB, 635x493) Image search: [Google]
1449242921598.png
119 KB, 635x493
>>1025801
>I have no skills or savings in my mid thirties.
>>
File: 98b.gif (561 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
98b.gif
561 KB, 625x626
>>1026021
nice bait fag, you got the burgers going
>>
>>1026135
>Programs are everywhere. It's not one central thing, you get a network of benefits

How does that work? Can you be more precise, please?
>>
>>1025817
>>1025801
>can I coast through my life on the back of taxpayers
You know that laws will continue to change and kick deadbeats off the programs established right? Not to mention that major reforms could leave you with almost nothing.
>>
Wow OP, such a clever thread.

>lets use a caricature to stir up hate for the needy
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.