[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have $5k not really needed for anything at the moment. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (9 KB, 804x777) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9 KB, 804x777
I have $5k not really needed for anything at the moment. What should I do with it?
>>
Get your cock sucked.
>>
23 shares of LMT, enroll in automatic dividend reinvestment, and let it ride for 40 years.
>>
>>1024485
the time to get in on LMT was 6 years ago
>>
>>1024485
>>1024508
Yeah, I got in in June of 2012 at $80. Bought 20 shares and just holding as long as it keeps doin what its doin
>>
>>1024483
Develop a substance abuse problem. Never worry about money not being needed again.
>>
Posting here so I don't have to make another meme thread

I'm a 20 year old with 20 thousand dollars, studying for free at a state school and my parents pay for the rest of my expenses

What do I do with my money? It came from a CD or something similar that was made 10 years ago and just expired. My parents want me to start a small business but I don't think I can do much with 20k, I do have a shit ton of free time though.

I was thinking buy china/sell US with Alibaba. I could always put all my money in silver
>>
>>1024483
Shove it up your ass faggot
>>
>>1024483
buy CHINA stocks the CSI 300 Index
>>
>>1024523
if you want to play around in the market with your twenty grand

>i could always put all my money in silver

play around with two grand of it and put the rest of it away
>>
>>1024593
Honestly if it was cheaper I would love to brew beer, market it as a campus brand and have fun with it but honestly it probably would be way harder than I'm thinking and my beer would suck, not even mentioning that US drinking laws are fucking retarded

Lately I've been seriously considering suicide more than usual so I might as well try anything out
>>
5K? Acquire a condemned house, hire Mexicans to fix it. Rent it out. It's your money, don't give it to someone else.
>>
>>1024979

>implying five grand will buy a bottom-of-the-shitheap property and pay for rehab to get it up to code for occupation
>>
>>1025031
Implying you can't bribe the inspector with $500.
>>
put it on RPC.L and ADN.L and wait a year or 2. thank me later.
>>
File: fug.png (2 KB, 375x51) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
2 KB, 375x51
>>1024483
Dude I really really need €0.22, could you help me out here? Apparently paypal uses some kind of jewish conversion on euros, and now I'm €0.22 short, even though I went redundant and transferred €1 more than I needed. Could you please send me 22 cents so I don't have to wait another week? My paypal is [email protected]
>>
>>1024483
>Go to recycling depot.
>outbid recycling depot for used bottles by 1 penny
>take all glass bottles home to garage
>smash into smithereens
>stick up your ass
>post results here on /biz/
>>
File: step-by-step.png (66 KB, 494x414) Image search: [Google]
step-by-step.png
66 KB, 494x414
try out recyclix.
https://recyclix.com/?id=d51e53ffe6bf60

looks super ponzi at first, but seems actually legit to me, after testing it for about 9 weeks.

since they are rather new, you get "free" 20 bucks starting bankroll to test everything out, just for signing up with email/name. (i just used my initials, worked out for me) so little to no risk.
>>
>>1024483
Invest it all in bitcoins.
>>
>>1024514
this
>>
>>1024603
Go to Vegas and blow all your money on hookers and drugs. Then kill yourself in the hotel room.
>>
>>1024484

This. Let the wealth trickle down
>>
Any amount of money less than 25K is not worth talking about.
>>
>>1024484

/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 443x332
>>1024483
buy beer, gasoline and a trip to tokyo/singapore/thailand/vietnam or something nice like dat. then buy more beer when there.
>>
The Packers are apparently 30-1 to win the Super Bowl. I mean they suck this year and their receivers can't get open for shit but 30-1 is too long.

Bet 1k on them, escrow by betting whatever it takes on the moneyline against them in each individual game to breakeven if they lose
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.