[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mafia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: FO01_Overseer_Cinematic.png (344 KB, 660x489) Image search: [Google]
FO01_Overseer_Cinematic.png
344 KB, 660x489
You owe money to a group of assassins who will kill you if you don't pay them back.

Luckily, you stumble upon $5,000 and have to turn it into the most amount of money in a year, but lose any due to risk, and you wont have enough to prevent your death.

What method do you choose to raise cash?
>>
Buy a gun commit suicide.
>>
suk sum dik
>>
Selling weed is not hard and fast cash, easy ass situation lol.
>>
Buy coke
Cook up crack
Sell crack
>>
>>1023317
>posting 100000000000000000000000000000000000th cancer shitpost this month
>anon me fag, need monizzz how to do it (stick some elaborate crap story to it)

the mods need to ban this shitposting from /biz/
>>
>>1023317
>What method do you choose to raise cash?
I raise it straight up your butthole.
>>
>>1023317

Fuck off OP, not another one of these threads.

You know what the right answer is, bend over and suck some cocks.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.