[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Countries to invest in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: cantunkartathejakarta.png (306 KB, 4013x1478) Image search: [Google]
cantunkartathejakarta.png
306 KB, 4013x1478
>>
>>1022250
I'd invest in Indonesia. Java and Sumatra is ok. Aceh and huehuehue Allah Ahbar regions - no way.
>>
>>1022262
africa isn't a country though
>>1022222 off by 40
>>
File: image.png (73 KB, 1030x727) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73 KB, 1030x727
>>1022250
>>
>>1022250
germany
PS: are you chinese?
>>
File: Malaysia-Flag-HD-Wallpaper.jpg (1013 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Malaysia-Flag-HD-Wallpaper.jpg
1013 KB, 1920x1080
>>1022250
Nah.
>>
>>1022384
Is Malaysia worth investing in? Isn't there some instability with Jib-jib still under investigation and shit?

Genuinely curious - I have friends there and wouldn't mine investing in the area but don't know where exactly would be worth looking into.
>>
>>1022393
It's doing better than Indonesia because A) there are no insurgencies, and B) Malaysia is a monarchy, and when it comes to developing countries, that's the way to go. Having said that, I'm not too, too, familiar with the political side, but I know on their economic side they're doing some really smart things to make them attractive to foreigners, which may sound silly, but it's a lot more than any other country in the area is doing.
>>
>>1022366
Germany was a fucking power house for 90 years until they put a woman in charge and she let over 1,000,000 muslims into the country not only for free, but she pays them to be there with no expected ROI. That number is not an exaggeration by the way.
>>
Indoensia is a long term investment. It will be the same shithole it is for some another 20 years but when it reveals its real power. It will be like a smaller China.
>>
>>1022606
No way, More chance of it turning into the SEA Balkans
>>
>>1022497
What are you on about mate. Under herself, they've managed to do economically what many before her have been unable to do politically or militarily.

She is the only European leader that EVERY European knows the name of.

Those immigrants = cheap labour to her, that's why she spends so much on integrating them.

She runs Europe, and at a profit
>>
>>1022497
>with no expected ROI

they're mostly men of fighting age and Germany has a big need for more workers + an ageing population... it is to Germany's benefit (economically) that they take in these refugees

on the other hand... they're mostly men of fighting age... could easily cause a few security issues
>>
>>1022756
Immigrants are cheap labor, refugees are not.

Immigrants are hard workers willing to throw everything away and start a new life, choosing to drop their lifestyle to start at the bottom in another country of their choice that they'll integrate into with pride. Refugees are average joes that justifiably feel they already put in their time at the bottom, but were displaced due to circumstance.

Immigrants are great for a nation, refugees suck.
>>
>>1022761
Don't ask yourself if a refugee is an ISIS agent, that's absurd. Ask yourself if ISIS agents would give up a chance to pass off as refugees for free acceptance and base of operations in enemy territory.
>>
File: polan.jpg (68 KB, 460x650) Image search: [Google]
polan.jpg
68 KB, 460x650
>>1022250
>>
>>1022849
>why didnt you neither too you fucking faggot, you're just mad because i fuck your daughter you faggot, hehehehe
>>
File: descarga.jpg (5 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
5 KB, 183x275
bring dollars pls
>>
Iran
>>
Cambodia
Vietnam
>>
How do you invest in a country?
>>
Invest in Iran/Saudi Arabia. Especially their arms industries and oil companies.
>>
>>1023016
Stocks and bonds of companies located in that country are an obvious answer. Are you retarded?

OP I'm in Jakarta right now, it's fun
>>
>>1023055
Are there any decent Saudi or Iranian weapon companies that westerners can invest in?
>>
>>1023068
>Iran accepting western investors
hahahaha no
Saudi Arabia imports most of its stuff from the US so also no
>>
India desu
>>
opinions on vietnam ETFs?
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 96x203) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 96x203
Israel. The whole country is fucking silicon valley. So much tech you see these days are affliated with this country, its crazy. They invented SMS.
>>
chinese poland here,

in the long term? yes, this country is growth slowly because 1998 crisis, massive corruption culture and anti-growth economy habit from some religion and past teaching but somehow it become better lately because we know that shit is wrong. the only problem that indonesia always face is how to make anyone from different backgrounds to work together.

>>1022260
aceh is in sumatra and aceh is not that religious as arab or another muslim countries. and also that most of terrorist and religious fanatics are organized in java.
>>
>>1023118
>They invented SMS.
JIDF get out of here.
That is all just literal copy pasta, JIDF really provides Hasbara documents where you can copy paste that shit from. Gets very amusing when heebs that can't tell their bits from their bytes proudly tell us all that the MMX processor was developed in Pissrael.

And of course one should not invest in a country that could get nuked or subjected to a massive boycott any day.

I'd wait to see what happens in Thailand when Bhumipol dies, or Cambodia after next election (2017). If the transfer of power is stable, those countries should boom.
>>
>>1023068
>>1023091
They mostly buy western weapons. Try Lockheed is you're an Ameriblubber and BAE if you're a Britbong
>>
>>1023208
>anyone boycotting Intel
>A US ally getting nuked
>business is now ideology

Get the fuck out of here you /pol/tard fuck.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.