[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
its a good feel being slick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: haha.jpg (132 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
132 KB, 900x599
>guy brings me wide variety of electric goods and asks for an assessment of it's worth
>value it 20% of it's actual value
>One item, I value it at 90% of it's value.
>When questioned on value of lot, pick out that piece
>Look 'It sells for 100, 90 on here'
>You know, I could take all of this stuff off your hands for the price on the list, cash, right now right here.

Handed me 113,000$ in stuff for a 20,135 grand check (didn't even want cash). On the spot.
>>
what kind of merchandice?

post a pic
>>
Hand rubbing intensifies
>>
>>1022094

semiconductors

best thing is I will take 50,000 in the best stuff I see, sell it for 75,000 today- make a phone call, and sell the $60k in shit for 90k to some other sucker.

Best thing is, this sucker will be back in a month with another trailer. I have other suckers like him that come every couple days
>>
File: CU15mafUcAAu5CZ.jpg (100 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CU15mafUcAAu5CZ.jpg
100 KB, 600x800
>>1022078
>Not doing that and making him feel as though he got a reasonable deal and that he surely wouldn't be further scammed... THEN writing him a bad check

Lmao you have much to learn, goy-san.
>>
>>1022110

My checks don't bounce buddy.

He'll cash it tomorrow morning and guess what, if threw a few more 0s on the end it still wouldn't bounce
>>
>>1022110

I'll have you know that I just got PAID for 75k in shit that sold me, gotta throw it in a box and print a label.

The rest of the shit, will go be sold as an 'unchecked through lot of 1000+ components ' with a few photos that show chips worth $200, (maybe 5 of them total), then the rest filled with TRASH.

The best thing is I'll manifest all the stuff in there, and someone will throw 100k at it without reading the full fucking manifest- you would be suprised
>>
>>1022114
Baller
>>
ITT scamming general
>>
>>1022430

It's not a scam man.

I am a recycler- I help send computer components destined to be smelted to gold scrap to second hand users! So good for the earth! wow!

A credit to society!
>>
>>1022440

It's legal, but a scam.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.