[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making cash the easy way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: eu-flag-no.jpg (93 KB, 460x352) Image search: [Google]
eu-flag-no.jpg
93 KB, 460x352
Okey /biz/ i am gonna bring something new to the table besides shitcoins and buy high sell low.

On the deep web hackers are selling amazon gift cards or other gifts cards or even paypal accounts.

Time changes the price but it goes aroun 200$ for 500$ amazon gift card or other method.

I have been doing this for 6 months now. Not being too greedy just 600$ a month (dont need more a month)

What i am doing:
> Gettng a gift card with bitcoins(200$) for 500$ gift card. Then buying something that i have listed on a site.
> I normally do hand made crafts or some artry stuff and list it for sale.
> Some time later i buy it, normally close to the end of the action.
> I send the thing using the post to the adress i have chosen and dont bother with it anymore.

Safety wise:
< Buying cheap wifi capable phone from a gipsy or something for tre fiddy.
< Go to unprotected wifi spot. Mall, MC some grandmas spot.
< Bid/Buy your stuff.
< Cycle accounts and try to not use same account twice.

???

Profit.

P.S. Dont expect any proof, i am not exposing anything that can link to me on this board.
>>
>>1021879
Also it help if you are leaving in a less NSA country.(talking about USA/UK or some other 1-st world observation country)

Live in Moldova,Kazakstan, Macedonia or something.
>>
>>1021879
Are you a shill trying to get us to go on the deepweb and buy fake amazon giftcards?

Because thats what I feel like this is
>>
Where are the McDonalds?
I'm pretty sure there were a go to mickeydee and buy a burger or something in the steps the last time this shit is posted.
>>
>>1021898
yeah, a week ago it was also posted
>>
>>1021879
But anon, how are tou signing up for multiple amazon accounts?

Wont they see that many counterfeit amazon cards have been used to buy goods from your amazon account?
>>
>>1021898
>>1021909
clevergirl.jpg
>>
>>1021898
>>1021909
But he's not really referencing any specific service

I think paypal accounts should be more practical

Either way idk if this is bs or real
>>
File: Jurassic Niggers.jpg (328 KB, 1317x1911) Image search: [Google]
Jurassic Niggers.jpg
328 KB, 1317x1911
>>1023451
>>
OP here.
I abndoned the thread but i saw it again so why not.jpg

I am not really shilling cause i have no benifta there are hundreds of people on the deeb web. EVEN if i was hacking and selling accounts the chances to find me are slim to non.
Also as i said dont use just Amazon use what ever you find. For example what i did yesturday/today.

>Got paypal account 1k for 320$ bucks. I made 3-4 battle net accounts and loaded the max amount in their shop around 70-100 euro each. AND i bought battle chest (WoW) for 5 euro each. So around 80 keys. Later resold them for 7 euro each to some gold seller/farmer. And made profit.
The rest of the cash i spread around stuff that i still have to sell pawn.

Again just an example. YOU dont have to do my example. I am just familliar with WoW and some key reselling and know gold farmers cause i used to do that and also used some legit cash of mine resell.
>Also mentioning the example because battle chest promo enda tonight and from 5 euro jumps to 15 euro and yes i am stocked for that jump too.

> also i am doing it just to share with comunity because they helped me with some stock picks and what not.
>>
P.S. Also be carefull guys this illigal o would not do this if you really live in USA or some nice strict cluntry.
DONT over do it. Tin hat on and stay safe.

DONT disclose any info that can link to you anywhere even your mom.

>Also so far i have not hit a scammer on the deep web but ye its possible :/ like anywhere else.

SORRY for mistakes i am on phone.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.