[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Each summer the national holiday of my home country is held
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3
File: Kids-Lemonade-Standddddd.jpg (132 KB, 675x539) Image search: [Google]
Kids-Lemonade-Standddddd.jpg
132 KB, 675x539
Hey

Each summer the national holiday of my home country is held in the capital.
There are shit loads of people on the streets (relative to the size of the country) and everyone is having a great time.
Since the country is small, the festivities are very concentrated to the heart of the capital.

By contacting the municipality you can get a permit to sell or to host some activity, during these days. The only thing you need to figure out, is where you want to have your stand/shop/activity.
Some of my close relatives own a house right in the fucking middle of everything, honestly the most central house there is. They have a empty "parking space" which faces out towards the main street where everyone walks.

If I can persuade them to allow me to use their parking space, I'm planning on asking for a permit to sell.

So, here is the question: What should I sell during these festive days? Or perhaps some form of activity? There are some complications if I am going to sell food, because there are a lot of guidelines that have to followed.
Any thoughts?

TLDR: National holiday - Great location for selling - what should I sell
>>
File: Slush machine 3.jpg (85 KB, 346x399) Image search: [Google]
Slush machine 3.jpg
85 KB, 346x399
There are a lot of parents with their children in the day, and a lot of drunk people in the night..

Maybe selling slush ice to the kids?
>>
File: dino.jpg (56 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
dino.jpg
56 KB, 800x800
Thinking about buying some cheap shit from Alibaba or whatever and sell it..

Maybe this kind of costumes that are blowing up at the moment?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.