[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cynical and 22 with a future, what can I change?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: images (6).jpg (8 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
8 KB, 263x192
Ive worked since I was 16 and now have 6 1/2 years of resturant experience, and im about to move into management. I have two years of business classes and will be able to transfer management experience to complete the courses I need for a 4 year business management degree by taking a few electives. I have 9k in student debt but own a car and everything I need and my next step is paying off my debt and putting a downpayment on a house. I make above 30k a year now and could pick up a 50k bartending job in the city if i just wanted money but I feel like I'm wasting time. I don't want to be a billionaire I just want to feel intellectually stimulated and making what I've earned rather than letting my brain go stagnat earning what my time buys by being efficient. Any suggestions or advice on where I should go next? I hate being constantly underwhelmed by what society has to offer because I constantly see the putting in the hours stereotype that modern education pushes and I honestly know that there has to be more than that. Especially because the other school of thought is the new pyramid social network marketing feel good psychology. A.k.a. dragging in college students to do work they aren't getting paid enough for so that the college kid 5 steps up the pyramid can make 40% of the dividends of everyone below him and then use that image to drag in more and inspire the bottom tier employees.
>>
You're not gonna make it.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.