[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Signs that you are fully retarded by 2016: >having less than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Signs that you are fully retarded by 2016:

>having less than $100 in savings
Doesn't need any explanation.

>"investing" in bitcoin
Not just trading it, but thinking it'd make you rich in future. Especially for large amounts.
>>
>>1018793
You mean:
>having less than $100k in savings
>>
>>1018793
>Investing in any individual stocks, thinking your neckbeard analysis will allow you to beat the market because of some article you read on Seeking Alpha
>Not investing entirely in low-cost index funds administered by Vanguard, Schwab, or Fidelity.
>Not maxing out your 401(k) and Roth IRA every year (at least)
>>
File: emoji cat.jpg (93 KB, 540x825) Image search: [Google]
emoji cat.jpg
93 KB, 540x825
>>1018824
Anyone who isn't a moron can do $100. 100k is a lot harder. Most folks never get that much these days

>>1018793
> Buying any car under 3 years old, especially luxury or sports models
New cars depreciate like crazy losing up to half their value just from buying the stupid thing. Sports cars and luxury cars have high insurance, high taxes, cost a ton to repair and don't do anything special outside of telling the world you're an idiot with a small penis.

> Actually having cable/satellite TV
Ever hear of streaming? Youtube? Netflix? Amazon prime...?

> getting college loans
You're not going to make the money back. College is only interested in taking your money and what they teach is worthless in comparison to making a portfolio or going to a trade school. Apprenticeships PAY YOU to learn. Paying to go to college is stupid.

> Going to college at all if you're not going into medicine, science, teaching, or law
You could have gone anywhere else and saved money. Also EVERYONE goes to college. The expensive paper isn't an advantage; having experience, references or a portfolio is.
>>
>>1018793
> not having an emergency fund that would last 3-6 months

I don't even care where you keep it as long as it's not a coffee tin. It's crazy how some people live. I know married couples where if one of them lost their job, they wouldn't be able to pay their bills the next month.
>>
>>1018793
>putting money in savings
Can you guys believe this cuck?
>>
>>1018847
Where do you keep money that you may need immediately (e.g. an emergency expense)?
>>
>>1019008
Bitcoins of course
>>
> Not studying in the University of Puerto Rico.

Tuition is just $700 per semester, and if your GPA is in the top 5% of your faculty you get full tuition exemption. Thanks to internships at Big 4 firms I was able to graduate with 30k in savings and no college debts.
>>
>>1019008
In ammunition.
>>
>>1018793
So you want me to use deprecating fiat, and don't save heaven assets? and bitcoin being a form of a retard proof digital gold asset that does not inflate?
>>
File: Untitled.png (269 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
269 KB, 1920x1080
>>1018793
idk man
>>
>>1018793
>all this nocoiner damage control

you're like a butthurt liberal upset that Trump is going to make America great again
>>
>>1018843
>Youtube? Netflix? Amazon prime...?
Paying for digital media at all, really, is a sign of poor money management. There's no reason in an age where piracy is so rampant, accessible, and unpunished.
>>
>>1018843

> Going to college at all if you're not going into medicine, science, teaching, or law
B-but software engineering?
>>
>>1019222
Ignore that anon. He started valid but then it turned into a train wreck.
>>
>>1018843
>Apprenticeships PAY YOU to learn.
So much this. Going through trade school, I made a ton of money taking really easy classes. Plumbers make $38 an hour or more here, too. Nobody goes into the trades nowadays, and as a result, some are severely lacking in labor.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.