[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Jackpot:Lottery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (24 KB, 296x170) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
24 KB, 296x170
How to win the lottery?
Any hints tips or methods you could know and have you ever won the lottery?
>>
This may be one of the dumbest thread topics ever.
>>
>>1018579
buy a ticket for every possible number combination, win every time
>>
It's really hard
>>
>>1018579
I hear if you buy a ticket you might win.
>>
>>1018579

sacrifice your firstborn to the lottery god.
>>
if you're in kansas, i guess you can get in good with the head honcho and he'll rig it for ya.
>>
By starting one

Make sure you start with smaller prices, then work your way up. Also, make sure you measure your chance in years. If, for instance, it would take a single person 250 years to win your price if they buy a lottery ticket every second of every day (you can easily calculate this since you know how many seconds a day has, how many days a year etc.), then you can be pretty sure your lottery will work
>>
Any UK fags? National lotery went from 49 numbers to 59. Its shit now. Not talking about jackpot but even matching 3 (out of three) numbers in hot picks is impossibe.
>>
>>1018579
You can't win the powerball or draft tickets, but you can maximize chances of winning the scratch and win type games. Analyze specific areas with the highest % of winners, find correlations for why this is. Typically for the repeated payout lotteries there's a correlation between areas with older people and winning tickets shipped. You can eventually find an algorithm they use to ship out winning tickets, as the firm in charge is trying to maximize profits from the tickets, and so they sell the most losers to the highest density areas, and the winners to the least populated areas on average. Form correlation matrices, optimize for area which sells tickets that has highest profit margins on average, and has the highest shipment of winners on average.
>>
>>1018765

Also, there is another method, but it would require you to actually give away your money (you should always do this with money you won't miss).

Have a price of 10.000 bucks, have a limited number of tickets, and charge people for this limit. The price guarentee draws people into the lottery, so you can set up a good return rate. I'd go with 2.5 times the price money.

This would result in 10.000 tickets costing 2.5 bucks (or more if you want to). Now, the only thing a customer sees is his 2.5 bucks turning into 10.000 bucks, so make sure you emphasize on this. Call it the Fed Press Express and you're ready to go
>>
>>1018775
>>1018775
This is how lotteries work in the states?
>>
File: 1450836032753.jpg (14 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1450836032753.jpg
14 KB, 280x280
>not getting OP's joke
>>
If you want to gamble, learn how to play poker or 21. The lottery is just taxation on the poor and stupid.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.