[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon, I don't want to spend a warchest's worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Sheisadorableatleast.png (228 KB, 472x593) Image search: [Google]
Sheisadorableatleast.png
228 KB, 472x593
>Anon, I don't want to spend a warchest's worth of money on a wedding
Grab a hold of women like this, and keep them.
>>
A woman who uses the term warchest? No thanks, too much of a dyke
>>
File: 1451452808941.png (38 KB, 365x214) Image search: [Google]
1451452808941.png
38 KB, 365x214
>>1018504
>Anime

>>>/OUT/
>>
File: 1428551918497.jpg (51 KB, 420x431) Image search: [Google]
1428551918497.jpg
51 KB, 420x431
>>1018504
True but it depends on how many warchests you have.
A good wedding will buy you influence, prestige and opportunity.
As well as all kinds of leverage and dirty secrets.
The women invited all have the ears and dicks of powerful men.
>>
>Having a gf that uses some unknown terminology to you(which I presume is from some autistic videogame which makes it even worse if so)

Literally no.

Also you will never get married or have a gf because you post anime on the internet.
>>
>>1018528
You're sharing the secrets. Stop.
>>
>>1018531
>has never heard the term war chest
>thinks it's from a video game
>calling others autistic
>>
>>1018528
>a good wedding
Doesn't apply to a vast majority of the world, including most people on this board. I've had 2 chances for marriage in my life and ended both relationships instead. Unless you have looks, charm, and money, don't bother in general.
>>
>>1018541
>A war chest is a metaphor for any collection of tools or money intended to be used in a challenging or dangerous situation. Historically, it referred to the chest located in the homes or barracks of soldiers, in which the soldier kept arms and armor.

Literally no one uses the term "war chest".
That doesn't even make any sense in this context.

What the fuck is that suppose to mean?... A lot of money?
>>
>>1018549
Yes it means a lot of money.
>>
>>1018549
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=define+war+chest

Second definition, anon.
>>
>>>/a/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.