[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want wealth and I am ready to risk death for it. I have zero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
I want wealth and I am ready to risk death for it. I have zero education, no connections and also the money I have now is about to stop. All I have is an empty fridge and laptop with internet connectivity.
>>
Suck diseased cocks. Those people will pay top dollar.
>>
>>1018318
Suck millions of dicks for $1
>>
File: why.jpg (6 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
6 KB, 227x222
>>1018319
Funny how you need to use humor to answer the worlds most complicated question. You're too intimated to face it. It's fags like you that keep me breathing to prove how great I am.
>>
File: mindblown.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
mindblown.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>1018323
>implying your dick is worth $1
Let's not act like your tiny dick is worth the hospital bills.
>>
>>1018318
>>1018325
You're broke, we're not. We thought of how to make money on our own, you can't. Clearly we're greater.

Anyways, join the military and make sure you use the GI bill for something worth going into. Make sure you go into a field where the military can give you work experience, then get out in 10-15 years with your masters, a solid VA loan, and plenty saved up.
>>
File: WHAAT.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
WHAAT.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>1018328
>You're broke, we're not. We thought of how to make money on our own, you can't. Clearly we're greater.
You want someone to congratulate you? stop riding your own dick. My time is worth gold buddy but at least you offered a suggestion. Do you have any other suggestions that isn't awful jokes or becoming a slave to an army. You could never make it as me.
>>
>>1018325
>prove how great I am
You are the biggest loser on this board based on your post. Your mother must be a literal crackwhore if you think you're comparably great to anyone.
>>
File: me.jpg (4 KB, 287x176) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
4 KB, 287x176
hurr durr join the military get raped by arabs and help save my fat ass from the sand niggers.
>>
>>1018318

you need
- time
- a computer and working internet

that's it. good luck brah.
>>
>>1018318
>I want wealth
That's ok

>I am ready to risk death for it.
You have poor risk management skills. Get some first.

>I have zero education, no connections
Get some first.
>>
>>1018329
>You could never make it as me.
I don't need to, I already made it as me.
>>
>>1018331
You think you are winning something? when you're about to die ask yourself why you deserve it.. remember what you said to me.
>>
>>1018339
>think about some deadbeat faggot who killed himself for being a failure

Nah dude you really don't matter
>>
File: fuckboi.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
fuckboi.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
>>1018345
You think you're winning boy? show a picture of yourself and full name. Each and every faggot here is just as mentally retarded as me. Stop acting like you hot. Y.A.S.You're the reason I breath. Keep talking shit.
>>
>>1018348
Autism 101.

Perhaps read a book?...
>>
>>1018318
What do you want to do?

I love building shit, and I'm good at it, but i had almost two years basically giving shit away for free before people started paying me. It's a tough road, but if you take your beatings like a man, and keep getting back up and moving forward, you win.

But... you have to answer! What do you want to do?
>>
This guy beat me to it. >>1018336

I've got some good links up in here that will help.
http://dropcanvas.com/zpf5p

In the meantime get on food stamps. put 0's in all the asset and wealth columns.

It also sounds like you've got some emotional and mental issues. Get diagnosed and get on disability.
if its as bad as you say the military won't take you.
Janitorial positions are too much for you, and that's pretty much the bottom of the barrel. A decent certificate is security guard.
>>
>>1018370
Are you Chinese?
>>
File: mr.burns.jpg (5 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
mr.burns.jpg
5 KB, 140x140
>>1018318
I am fucking with all of you. I've got enough money to buy your grandma as my whore.
>>
>>1018380
"Hur Dur I'm a retard"

"Just kidding lol its a prank bro"
>>
>>1018318
Start a business where you assassinate normies, Chads, and Staceys for NEETs. When the Beta Uprising is upon us you will have more riches than you can imagine or even dream of.
>>
File: kale.png (133 KB, 363x285) Image search: [Google]
kale.png
133 KB, 363x285
>>1018382
That's no way to speak to granddad you little shit.
>>
Do something your good at.
>>
If risk ain't no thang, just go into narco shit. You'll literally get rich or die, maybe both.
>>
>>1018318
Go learn HTML/CSS/JS. (2 months)

Post flyers around your town offering web design services. (1 week)

Do the job really damn well, for cheap. (2 weeks)

Do a few more like that. (4 weeks).

After you have some portfolio items, take it to the Internet and start charging more. (2 months)

And, from there, you're making 50K a year if you go at it full time. This process cost you nothing but a few dollars at a print shop.
>>
>>1018935

no fucking way this works.
>>
>>1018318
1. buy 2nd hand cheap laptop.
2. use linux.
3. learn to change mac address.
4. buy prepaid credit card
5. use vpn.
6. Use Tor
7. buy credit card info.
8. create or buy ebay accounts. sell multiple shit on auction e.g samsung phone.
9. buy phone with credit card on amazon. send to ebay buyer.
10. get money from ebay
11. buy bitcoin with said money
12. put bitcoin into wallet.

Notes:
1. dump accounts and laptop every 15 grand or so. buy new account, cheap laptop. consider this a business expense.
2. remember to create new accounts do not use any old ones.
3. change the products the amounts you sell. keep it around 250 to 300 mark, dont use the same figure each time.
4. do this whilst traveling. hit multiple countries i.e coach trip around europe.
5. act like a tourist. hit tourist spots. visit old coffee shops with wifi and no cameras. plenty of places liek that still exist.
6. do not scam in every country. keep it random.
7. do not use your phone or email whilsts travelling. be offline. contact your family / friends everyweek. buy a temp sim card in every country. buy a cheap $10 phone. When you contact them, do it in a a place that nots the smae area that you scammed from.
8. logistically you are a ghost. yes you were travelling in the smae countries as the scammer, but you didnt scam in every country, nor were you in the smae areas as said scammer. law enforcement.. multiple countries.. multiple cities.. no one is goign to deal with that shit.
9. Don't get greedy.
>>
>>1018954
it doesn't
>>
>>1018318
McJagger: "You can't always get what you want."
>Slaps your moms ass
>>
>>1018318
Rob visiting saudi business men/ families
Few years ago I read an article how some guys tried to rob some royal saudis (I think in uk or somewhere in europe) who were in the process of withdrawing large amount of cash for "shopping" or something (like millions in cash) they got caught anyway
Do home invasions in rish peoples area etc.
>>
>>1018954
>>1019057

Not the poster of that, but I do web design and shit on the side and make a few grand a year. If I actually put time into it, I could get close to $10k a year on the side. $50k is a dream unless you are working for a big company or are swamped with work.
>>
>>1018325
>how great I am

Umm, you have to prove that. Right now you're just pond scum.
>>
>>1019020
What do you do for a living?
>>
>>1019245
I would also like to know the answer to this
>>
In your situation. You are most likely screwed. Your willing to risk death for wealth but you need us to tell you how to get it instead of figuring it out yourself. That is why you are screwed. In this situation, The first step is a basic job to provide necessities. The next step is to learn about a topic or problem that REALLY interests you. After that, you use your knowledge to create a business for profit. Then investments. That is your path to wealth. No connections are needed as you will create them on your path to creating your business and obtaining your knowledge.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.