[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was given 3 barrels of diesel petrol. How can I make money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
I was given 3 barrels of diesel petrol.
How can I make money off of actual stock?
I can't sell to individuals as that would take forever. Who can I sell to?
>>
>>1018184
As in actual physical barrels?
>>
File: andrewjhall.jpg (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
andrewjhall.jpg
22 KB, 400x300
>>1018184
I'm going to need a lab analysis on your 3 barrels of #2 and proof of title. Then you'll have to take me to a tittie bar to "develop my business" and you can write that off. Then you'll have to show me an inline transfer (if not in actual 42 gal drums) contract. I won't give you a letter of credit but I'll need to see your credit status to get on my books. Message me for more details.
>>
>>1018320

hehe, Hall and Oil.
>>
>>1018184
Diesel is identical to home heating oil with one tiny and completely irrelevant difference: home heating oil has a pinkish dye in it so that when they examine a sample of the contents of your commercial vehicle's fuel tank, they can tell if you bought diesel (which is heavily taxed) or heating oil (which isn't); guess how high they fine you if they find out it's actually heating oil?

Anyway, you can just go ahead and hang onto that stuff to fuel a tractor-trailer or an oil heater for your home, or whatever, man....
>>
>>1018320
I can offer to do the analysis. I just need a few gallons from each barrel. I have a mobile lab that is powered by diesel.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.