[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016-1day >doesn't have 1+ BTC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: banderas.gif (2 MB, 331x197) Image search: [Google]
banderas.gif
2 MB, 331x197
>2016-1day
>doesn't have 1+ BTC
>>
Just Lol.
>>
>After early 2014
>Having bitcoin
>>
>2016
>owning dying computer currency
>>
>>1017531

>2013+2

>Tying any investable amounts of money into a Fedoracoin.
>>
>>1018766
Gulden taking over.
>>
>not owning 1000 nxt
>>
>>1017531
>2016
>Willingly becoming a bag holder after the peak of BTC's value has gone

It would be kinda sad if you didn't act like an Amway rep trying to recruit people to your scam.
>>
There are only enough bitcoins for tge population of sao paolo to own 1 each..

Thats how scarce they are.

I think going into 2016. Owning bitcoin and ethereum is a must.

By the end of the decade i think we will begin to see crypto market caps exceed the market caps of companies and begin to catch up to fiat currencies.
>>
>>1020448
>By the end of the decade i think we will begin to see crypto market caps

bitcoin is a flawed method, that will never catch on because in a situation of the blockchain failure or any other failure in the PoW that may endanger your investment, you have noone to take responsible for. you are fucked because you believed in a cryptomethod you yourself did not understand.

>t. I own 10 bitcoins that I once bought years ago when it was a meme on the rise
>>
Would BTC perform better if it was regulated ?
>>
>>1020555
I kind of wonder, if we bitcoin does not succeed and all jobs and college are just scams, then what do we do? Were fucked all corners in whatever path we take.
>>
>>1020579
>>1020555
Not to mention this failing ass system and fiat paper crap, Gold and silver? No of were heading into that kind of future its guns and food
>>
>>1020555
Yes no one to hold responsible but yourself. What a nightmare

Btw you type like someone who suffered a stroke
>>
File: o.jpg (10 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
10 KB, 231x244
>>1020720
>Yes no one to hold responsible but yourself.
why is an user responsible for a failure in the PoW or the blockchain getting corrupted data?

>Btw you type like someone who suffered a stroke
did I butthurt your rosenbum, fagfuck?
>>
>>1020726
Failiure in the blockchain? Nah the blockchain is cryptographically secured. Its mathematically impossible for it to fail.
>>
nocoiner cope: the thread
>>
>>1020580
Bitcoin will not fail, that's just a nocoiner coping.
>>
>>1020726
>blockchain getting corrupted data

Just because you can make a sentence out of the words doesnt mean that the sentence makes sense. This is just computer illiteracy.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.