[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OneCoin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Allalaaditud fail.png (69 KB, 200x201) Image search: [Google]
Allalaaditud fail.png
69 KB, 200x201
What you opinion on OneCoin?
Good investment?
Scam?
>>
>>1016755
Every coin is a scam. A coalition of major banks and tech companies already got together to start making their own coin, once they start advertising that and lobbying against accepting any other coin as currency, all others will look like ripoff iPod chinese brands.
>>
I was offered a chance to but OneCoin, but it seems fishy as hell, b/c of the theatrics that go with buying the damn coins. (Besides, who can I sell them, besides further investors - kekkens.)
Still, as a pyramid scheme, it seems to be in the middle phase; so there's a chance for some profit. No?
>>
All coins are Ponzi schemes.
>>
>>1017411
everything is a ponzi scheme. the question is whether or not it is a good one, and whether or not you can get in and out at the right time.
>>
Now i have to add *coin to the filters again. Can't you losers just stick to shilling the name brand scamcoin?
>>
>>1016755
Always wondered if these were just bait threads
No one can't be this retarded to post the same questions for all the meme coins right?.. right?
>>
>>1017648
I'm new to /biz/. I haven't lurked here before, That's why I made this thread.
>>
Has anyone here invested in OneCoin and acutally taken out real money?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.