[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do they look evil? it's just me then, is it possible to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 900x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 900x620
Do they look evil? it's just me then, is it possible to plant cancer to certain powerful rivals?
>>
http://www.infowars.com/cia-developed-a-sudden-cancer-gun-back-in-the-1970s/

"If you think government does not engage in wholesale murder to silence critics and opponents, consider the murder of Alexander Litvinenko, the former Russian Federal Security Service officer who died in London after drinking tea laced with polonium-210. It is widely believed Litvinenk, who was seeking political asylum, was killed by the Russian government.
Communists are known to have assassinated dissidents with the “Bulgarian umbrella,” a pneumatic device that shot a small poisonous pellet containing ricin. It is widely believed Bulgarian dissident writer Georgi Markov was murdered in London with the weapon in 1978. It was also allegedly used in the botched assassination attempt against the Bulgarian dissident journalist Vladimir Kostov in Paris. It is said the Bulgarian Secret Service collaborated with the Soviet KGB to kill the dissidents.
"
>>
>>1016372
>is it possible to plant cancer to certain powerful rivals?

Do you even X-Files?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.