[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay biz so this guy I work with has this dumbass plan of buying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 620x387
Okay biz so this guy I work with has this dumbass plan of buying counterfeit 20's on tor and using them slowly as he goes through toll booths. He just bought 1 Bitcoin worth and says his plan is fool proof.

Tell him how fucked he is
>>
>police catches you with counterfeit money
>you say you didn't know it was counterfeit and got it from somewhere
>they cannot literally charge you with anything

Just make sure you have only one counterfeit bill at a time on you
>>
depends on how good the counterfits are, and how often he is gonna use em.

If he just uses them a little, and they are super good, he's prob fine.

But if he gets caught he could easily do 5 years in prison.
>>
>>1016361
Considering they photograph your license a toll booths, which gives the cops your home address. That seems like one of the worst places to use them.
>>
>>1016361
>he
>>
>>1016432
The name Lamarcus is too much of a bitch to type and we'd all say he's fucked cuz he's black so I left the name out
>>
>>1016436
The real question is where did he steal the bitcoin from?
>>
>>1016418
This is a good point, also funny how obvious it is.
>>
How exactly do you get charged for using counterfeit money? If you use 1 counterfeit $20 on say, a $200 purchase, and only used them every so often, how the fuck are the police going to charge you with anything provided they found out?
>>
>>1018147
If they discover it just once you can't use the rest of your supply though.
>>
Everyone checks 20s now. He'd be better off with ones or fives.
>>
>>1018190
>Counterfeit ones or fives
Fakes probably cost more to make than normal ones
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.