[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can car salesmen here? Car to share tips, tricks stories?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: cars.jpg (100 KB, 620x352) Image search: [Google]
cars.jpg
100 KB, 620x352
Can car salesmen here? Car to share tips, tricks stories?
>>
I hate my phone
Any care salesmen here? Care to share tops, tricks, stories?
>>
>>1016346
fuck it I give up
>>
>>1016346
They're car salesman not gay whores.
>>
I'm your huckleberry if you're still here,
car sales and mgmt 20 years
>>
Invoice is not what the dealer ends up paying if they meet their quotas for the year. The next two days are BY FAR the best time to buy, Dealers are covering their number and will lose money in order to get all that waiting "Hold Back" money.
>>
They figure, lose a few hundred on a few dozen to get back a few hundred on all the cars they've sold all year.
>>
>>1016344
Here you go OP:

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/513/129-cars
>>
>>1016344

I hear it sucks. Lots of hours.

Some guys make over $50k though.

The trick is volume, not high priced cars.
>>
>>1017502
PLase share. is dealer financing a rip off and am i better off going to the bank for a car loan?
>>
I'd recommend going to/o/ and asking for Long Post Guy, he can help with whatever you need.
>>
I buy under priced cars on my local used car website and sell them for the correct price on the same website ez pz I don't even work really I sit in my apartment and look for underpriced cars all day then buy and sell that easy I could actually start a dealership but I hate other people
>>
>>1017505
LOL no it is not. A car needs to be picked up by the customer for it to be counted.

The best time to buy a new car is probably about the 20th to the 25th of the month. This way the dealership can order the cars, have accessories fitted and have you pick up the vehicle.
>>
>>1017977
This, but you have to catch him. Only on like twice month.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.