[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what questions do they ask in job interviews? Specifically Rite Aid.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: interview-questions-dont-ask.jpg (442 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
interview-questions-dont-ask.jpg
442 KB, 1000x667
what questions do they ask in job interviews? Specifically Rite Aid.
>>
female, do you suck dicks for pleasure or cas?

male, do you suck dicks? fuck off! :p
>>
>>1016326
One I doubt I've ever failed to get asked was "why do you want to work here?" or words to that effect.

You must not tell the truth and say "for the money." Make up something that you like about what you'll be doing. For example, if you're going for the cashier gig, you suddenly "love to work with people" and if you want to do stock, you "enjoy organizing things and making them look great." Pretend that there's something about their lousy shit-tier job that will feel like you're getting paid to do your favorite hobby. Employers have huge enough egos that they actually do delude themselves that someone will think that their job is some kind of fun, so if you play into that correctly, you'll be 75% of the way in the door.

Practice this in the mirror until you can hide that you're actually gagging.

Oh, and try not to cuss me too much for helping you get what will inevitably be a shit job that you'll eventually run screaming from (don't forget to grab the last check on your way out).
>>
File: 1440125479290s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1440125479290s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>1016326
What makes you think you're rite for this job?
>>
File: tumblr_lw5pcgcane1qahbsb.jpg (57 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lw5pcgcane1qahbsb.jpg
57 KB, 500x380
>>1016349
>>
>>1016349

I just got it
>>
>>1016326
>are you an attractive female?
>if not, can you hook me up with attractive females?
>>
>>1016326

Usually they'll want to perform a penis inspection. Be sure everything is properly groomed and moisturized or you will most certainly lose out on the job.

Good luck!
>>
>>1016349

CARLOS YOU DAMNED FAGGOT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I SAID
>>
>>1016349
fucking carlos this is why im voting for trump
>>
>>1016326
How the fuck do you expect to keep your job after WBA buys our asses out, let alone mine? Or do you think antitrust will block the merger? Because with RAD trading at $7 and the takeover at $9 (and seriously why the fuck didn't your board either ask for more than $9 when WBA came calling or "settle" for more than $9 before that shit earnings report a quarter or two ago) there's money to be made regardless of whether or not you or I keep our jobs.

You'll either be thrown out of the interview, or brought on as one of the fuckers who can see what's going on. Either way, you probably win. Good luck, Anon.
>>
>>1016664
What are you talking about?
>>
>>1016664
Pretty sure the dude will be selling cough medicine to grandmothers not head of accounting.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.