[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of this kickstarter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: photo-original.jpg (355 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
photo-original.jpg
355 KB, 1536x1152
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfbKndy0l6o
>>
I cant believe i watched the whole thing
>>
>>1016148
>cycling with a helmet
D R O P P E D
>>
>>1016166
Only a idiot cycles without a helmet. It's like those idiots who won't wear a seatbelt. A sign that the person lack fundamental knowledge of statistics.
>>
Most people I know actually know where they are going before they ride rendering that navigation useless. I can understand some may want it but at the same time, if their phone dies then they're fucked. What happens if you lose your phone and try to ride your bike home? Massive alarm assuming its being stolen? Seems like a product that doesn't meet much of a demand in the market and can cause problems in many circumstances.

Why is everyone trying to bring this new smart phone technology crap to things that really don't need it?
>>
>>1016148
Its pretty cool, wonder how much itd go for
>>
>>1016148
>smart
>doesn't recharge itself

Choose one
>>
>>1016148
I mean if you're a hipster faggot in a big city who's cucked and has no motorcycle I guess it's a semi useless way to waste money.
Just get a motorcycle ffs ya plebs
>>
>>1016175

YOLO. Fuckin nerd
>>
File: 1404391067808.png (475 KB, 946x530) Image search: [Google]
1404391067808.png
475 KB, 946x530
>automatic light

woooooow finally, I didnt know how I lived until now, having to move my finger to turn the light on and off

Its basically a collection of useless stuff, especially since it needs a smartphone.
>>
>>1016175
Statist shills like you are the worst kind of people.
>>
>>1016669

Riding a bike without a helmet is incredibly stupid in high traffic areas. My friend recently died doing so. Doing so while /out/ while knowing what you're doing is completely fine.
>>
File: 1423792063402.jpg (224 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1423792063402.jpg
224 KB, 1200x800
>anything on kekstarter
>another useless over-engineered gadget to trick dumb fags into buying
>another bike accessory
>another KONEKT 2 SMERTFONE thing

I remember I saw a fucking Bluetooth D-lock on that site, these pieces of shit made it seem impossible to remember a 4 digit combination you'd use every day. Their main marketing tactic is making you think you have a problem that you weren't even aware of or complaining about. They managed to create the most complicated way to lock a bike, with many potential fuck ups.

>Oh no, I have to CARRY these MASSIVE keys which weigh around 2.1 GRAMS!

>Oh no, I have to remember 4 WHOLE DIGITS, EVERY DAY, JUST TO UNLOCK MY BIKE!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.