[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally independant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: fuck you.png (154 KB, 543x566) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
154 KB, 543x566
Hey /biz/. I finally told my parents to fuck off. Got kicked out, tuition has been cut off (no more college next semester), and I'm having way too much trouble getting a job in asiantown where I moved to with a friend.

Need to find a way to make at least $400 for rent or I get kicked out.

Shoot ideas at me for what I should dedicate my life to.

Contemplating joining the military so I don't die within a month. Alternatives?
>>
Say you're sorry to your parents.
Suck your dad's dick.
Move back in and un-fuck up your life.

Otherwise you'll have to work most of your waking hours at shitty jobs just to break even every month.

The military is probably your next best option, second to saying sorry, if you'd like to actually do something meaningful for your future self.
>>
>>1016025
>has problems with PARENTS
>thinks joining the military is better
Cmon son you are certified retarded, but I'm gonna help you out here because I'm sucha nice guy and all. Well looking at the math, it looks like you'll need to suck 400 dicks at $1 a piece
>>
>>1016028
Join the military. Preferrably specializing in something transportable post service that you would enjoy.
>>
If I move back with my parents I'll be a robot again. I won't have a say in anything and my existence would consist of being shown off to my moms friends.

For fucks sakes at 18 I finally argued my mom to the ground so I didn't have to go to church anymore.

Moving back isn't an option
>>
>>1016030
If I'm going to be told what to do I might as well get an extra 30k out of it lmao
>>
>>1016035
B-but church is where I met my loyal wife and my first dumb customers to grow my business on..
>>
>>1016035
You're pretty fucking retarded, you will never make it with such that attitude.

It's not about how you do it, it's about doing it. Do you think women will choose a millionaire over a billionaire just because the millionaire "did it better" ? It's about getting to the goal.

Regarding that fact, you should set your goals. Do you want money and a good job ? If yes, then who cares you have to go to church to get money from your parents ?

I wasn't always on the same page with my parents but I wasn't such an arrogant asshole so they paid my tuition and even a nice car for me. Now I'm on my final year at college, and we get along together pretty well as they are proud of my degree and that I am happy to have reached this level without debts.

Think twice kid.
>>
>>1016035
Hmmm seems your options are
Free college and go to church
Or shitty life living paycheck to paycheck

Hell I wish my dad helped me with college. He charges me rent and I still have to go to church living here but I'm sucking it up til I graduate and get a real job
>>
I have no goals. My previous goals were based on what my parents wanted me to do. Fucked up first 3 months of college because of it.

Pls halp
>>
>>1016025
>"Finally independant"
>Can't support himself

That's not independence, that's poverty. Also you spelled independence wrong.
>>
>>1016066

Looks like you talked shit without being to back it up. Should have not smoked as much weed and tripped so much acid into making yourself think moving out of your parents would be better than becoming a homeless piece of human waste. Better start watching survivor man and learn how to make a hut out of tree branches and mud.
>>
>>1016035
>Wahhh I'm a special snowflake and don't want to go to church

Top 5 answers on the board, name someone who has an IQ less than 100!
>>
>>1016025

wait tables
drive for uber
do manual labor

just walk into a bunch of fucking places and try to introduce yourself, and graciously ask for a job.

Do it a few times, and you'll have a job.

Military has mixed reviews. Not sure if you wanna deal with that shit.
>>
>>1016056

Underage ban
>>
File: 1450017278366.gif (1 MB, 680x551) Image search: [Google]
1450017278366.gif
1 MB, 680x551
>>1016097
>>
>>1016035
There is no hope for you then. You fucked up your life and will likely not do well in life if you can't even keep peace with your own parents. You act like you're 12, of course they don't think you are mature because you are not
>>
>>1016114
>try to introduce yourself, and graciously ask for a job.

Get out filthy boomer scum
>>
>>1016025
"Contemplating joining the military so I don't die within a month."

>join military
>get shot by muhammad bim obama
>die
>>
>thinks he's independent
>is a wave slave

Bait
>>
>>1016049
sick hardass who calls peers 'kid'

fuckin sheep
>>
>>1016252
>implying he's wrong
>implying at 26 that isn't exactly how I got my job
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.