[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just graduated university with a finance degree and I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x323
I just graduated university with a finance degree and I have a lot of internship experience under my belt (Buy-side credit internship 1yr+).
Should I immediately start applying for investment analyst jobs or is there something more junior I should do?
>>
>>1015664
*most recent internship in buy-side muni credit and has gone over a year
>>
>>1015670

Apply for every job you can and if you get multiple offers take the highest salary

this shit isn't rocket science

how did you not figure it out on your own? Oh right, finance degree, dumb as shit.
>>
>>1015664
A 1 year internship and you never asked the bosses how to get their job? Shit man, that was my first question I asked during my job interview and he explained the whole path he took to get where he was, starting from my position. You had a year to do that?
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 900x900
>>1015675
I thank my lucky stars that I can tell you all about DDM and NPV
[spoiler]not really ;-;[/spoiler]
>>
>>1015676
Oh I have, and it was mostly "I knew the CEO"
>>
>>1015689
where the fuck did you intern?
>>
>>1015676
>that was my first question I asked during my job interview
Please tell me you're joking
>>
Apply for an analyst roll. I doubt there are any "more junior" positions at financial institutions.
What did you have in mind? Another internship after you graduate??
I'm shocked that you worked at a company for over a year and couldn't find how position mobility works for something you were interested in
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.